Privilege Photography

Santa Ana, CA View map Visit website
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

We are a husband and wife team from Orange County, Southern California our names are Victor and Mayroth Vega. We want to go above and beyond for you, how so? Well we have been capturing special moments since 2009 and have had the privilege to service over the years many weddings. This has led us to create a meaningful and successful decade long business that has enabled us to perfect our skills over the years. We love challenging our selfs to become better every day, improving our work every time and so we promise to provide you quality work that meet your standards. We gladly accept any preference in style and will let you know if we can fuse or recreate certain attributes to your liking.

what sets us apart from other photographers in the sense that we do not work with an x amount of hours. We understand that your day should be enjoyed with love, patience, serenity and all of your loved ones.

A little of us

This might be a bit personal but we just entered our 30's and are now first time parents and well... We love it! We feel that our maturity and professionalism are fully ripe. We love to meet with our couples and talk about their wedding or any suggestions for their upcoming photos, eventually our clients become like family and we love to maintain those friendships.

Photographic Styles (Light & Airy, Fine Art, Documentary)

Victor (33)
I specialize in lighting and posing techniques. My goal is to make your images look impactful and effortless. During the last 10 years, I have developed the skills of anticipation and patience. I believe that this combination is crucial for capturing outstanding imagery. I am 'that' photographer that will climb a tree or throw myself on the ground to capture the perfect angle!

Mayroth (30)
I enjoy capturing lots of details which say so much about our couples relationship and personalities making each wedding unique. I also love to design and personalize each of our books, when I'm shooting I'm already thinking of the outcome and thinking of the story that we will be telling through our camera lens. My focus is making the bride feel confortable and beautiful making sure all detail is captured. I know that a wedding can be stressful (trust me I've been there) but this is your special day! and so you should enjoy it!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nancy P. Married on 08/18/2022

Best experience ever

Easily the best photographer I’ve ever hired, Victor makes you feel very comfortable and does an amazing job
    Jasmine P. Married on 05/15/2022

Knowledgeable photographer

The main reason I chose to have a professional photographer was because I wanted someone experienced to guide the photoshoot to get different poses. I was very happy with Victor's service. I was pleasantly surprised at his attention to detail. (For example, my husband's bowtie kept turning downwards, and Victor kept telling him when he needed to adjust it. Its a small detail but its something you notice later in the photos.)

He coordinated with the videographer very well the day of my wedding.

I am very happy with how the photos came out. Victor was professional, and kind, and patient. I highly recommend his services.
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 12/17/2021

Hire them!!!

I am so grateful to have found Privilege photography. Both Victor and Mayroth are so professional and pleasant to work with! I am not a photogenic person but they both helped pose me and our photos turned out gorgeous! They were such a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend them for your special occasion!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

407 N Broadway Santa Ana, CA, 92701
Location of (Privilege Photography)

Privilege Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Privilege Photography include in the starting price?

Privilege Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Privilege Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Privilege Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Privilege Photography offer?

Privilege Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Privilege Photography offer?

Privilege Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Privilege Photography offer for wedding events?

Privilege Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Privilege Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Privilege Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding