J. Busci Photography

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

J. Busci Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of Huntington Beach, California. Owner and lead photographer Juan is a talented storyteller who takes great joy in working with clients on their long-awaited wedding days. Having spent years perfecting and honing his craft, he draws on his expertise to create one-of-a-kind collections of photos for couples to enjoy.

J. Busci Photography offers a wide range of services to choose from. Happy to travel, Juan offers packages suitable for destination weddings. Your finished images can be delivered to you in the form of prints, proofs, digital files, and canvas art, as well as carefully curated albums. With a blend of photojournalistic and traditional techniques, Juan will ensure that every last detail of your day is documented in a careful and joyful way.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

1 User photo

• Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 09/24/2022

We love Juan!

I’m not comfortable having my picture taken and Juan made it a fun experience and took his time to make our pictures beautiful. Not only is he a great photographer but he’s a great person. I highly recommend him!
    Adria S. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dedicated and fun photographer!

We are so happy that we chose Juan as our wedding photographer. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had arrived at our venue even before my bridesmaids and I arrived there (our venue had a bridal salon for all of us to get our hair and makeup done in) so that he could scope out the place and get some shots of the venue before all the guests arrived. He really went above and beyond. Our wedding pictures came out so so SO beautiful! I highly recommend Juan for your event, you won't regret it!
illustration stars

Team

Juan Busciglio
Juan Busciglio
Lead Photographer / Owner

Hello!! My name is Juan and I am a wedding photographer based in Laguna Beach, California. I was born and raised in Rosario, Argentina. My family, hometown, the people in my country, the beautiful nature, and culture of the place where I grew up nurtured my pursuit of being able to capture a specific moment in time through a photograph that told a story, forever capturing a treasured memory. Since I was young, I dreamed of my perfect day. And now, I get to capture everyone’s special day.

FUN FACTS

I love soccer, coffee and collecting vintage photo cameras. Dogs are my best friends but I love every living creature in this world.

On my free time I love to travel to a places that I have never been before and enyoy mother nature.

Huntington Beach, California Huntington Beach, CA, 90742
Location of (J. Busci Photography)
27662 Aliso Creek rd #1316 Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656