3657 W Grove Ct SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
  • Deals 1

About Pritchard Photography

Photography Driven by Passion & Emotion

Below and throughout you'll find a blend of a unique style of photography that emphasizes romance, the intensity of love, happiness, emotion and the photographic moments surrounding the couples that I have worked with. My passion for wedding photography is cinematic, blends a fun and creative stylish approach that not only tells a great story, but is executed in a way delivers emotional impact.

View recent work and find out how to book one of the hottest wedding photographers in West Michigan.

• Shayna Phillips Photography
dsc 6841 edit edit 51 152896 1567122575

42 Reviews for Pritchard Photography

1 User photo

Marc Dion · Married on 07/18/2019

Hands down the best photographer

For my first wedding we decided to just take our own photos and were very disappointed in our results. Having the opportunity to do it again, I knew I wanted to hire a professional this time. I wasn't sure I could afford it. I had been following Chris's work on Flickr for years and thought I would just ask if he might consider shooting our wedding.

When Chris said yes, I was blown away. His style of photography is so distinct and creative. I couldn't believe he was going to be our photographer. He was very flexible and creative in helping us come up with a solution within our budget. He took command and orchestrated a fantastic experience with incredible lighting and photos that exceeded all of my hopes and visions. Beyond that, Chris was so calm and professional. During the ceremony he went unnoticed yet surprised us with his shot selection and ability to capture the moments.

I cannot recommend Pritchard Photography enough. If you want the very best for your wedding, this is it.

Thank you Chirs!!
    Marc and Tiffany

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jeannine

Jeannine · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly recommended creative photographer!

Chris has the eye. He sees what others might not see, captures it with a mastery over light and composition, and knows when to move on to the next brilliant moment. Chris was very easy to work with; able to craft family shots to accommodate our needs and keep things flowing. He also did conceptual shots with the two of us and careful production afterward that we consider more like fine art on our wall. I recommend him with full confidence.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Emilia · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris was awesome. He is so creative and detail oriented. He made sure to understand what we were looking for in our photos. It was so fun to watch him work. He was patient with us when I was late getting ready. He made us feel so special. Chris was also generous enough to take photos at the reception of couples who wanted them. I would hire Chris again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Pritchard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700.00
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Jenuine Creations, LLC - Photography
    Jenuine Creations, LLC - Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is an exceptionally talented photographer and also a very gifted, relationally oriented individual. He not only is able to make the couples he works with comfortable while working with them, he effortlessly walks them through posing to create masterful, romantic, one of a kind, portraits of his clients. Courteous, dependable and technically focused, Chris always delivers, and he will meet and exceed all of your expectations for your wedding day. We highly recommend him not only on a personal, but even more so on a professional level.

• 3657 W Grove Ct SE Grand Rapids, MI, 49512 See on map
    Location of (Pritchard Photography)