501 New Road, Somers Point, NJ 08244 Map · Phone number

About primrose and company

{ EST.} 1994 with a fearless eye for all things well-styled and collected. Classic vintage with a modern swagger. My thought was to create a shop influenced by thoughtful detail and big VINTAGE flavor.  Our up-cycled & re-cycled Vintage Finds, Furnishings and Rentals have become our signature.

Follow primrose and company on

• Wild Aura LLC
  • Barbara Bell Design
  • Laura Clare
  • Flor Bella Designs

19 Reviews for primrose and company

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Michelle and her staff. Everything was spot on. I was not your typical Philly/Jersey bride and Michelle was the only florist that got my boho natural vibe and ran with it. I trusted her fully and she delivered beyond anything I could have expected. She even set up these amazing vintage doors draped with flowers on the beach for my ceremony.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Kensi · Married on 09/17/2016

Words cannot describe how amazing Michelle is as a person, florist, event designer extraordinaire, and now, friend. She is a true artist at what she does, and she does it all. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, and we owe it to Michelle and Primrose crew. We received an overwhelming amount of compliments on all our vignettes from the table seating table to the memory table to the center pieces. She captured my vision and personality in the most perfect and special way. It was all INCREDIBLE. I could go on for pages about how much I appreciate Michelle's hard work, dedication, and craft. She truly made our wedding perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Perfect!
    I just can't express in words how perfectly beautiful my flowers and styling were! I wish Michele would have had her venue opened when I got married because I know my wedding would have been even more amazing than it was if I could have had her running the whole show!
    Michel has a gift of not only creating beautiful flower arrangements, displays, tables ect., but she has the ability of listening to you and doing exactly what you want. She has the ability to see your vision and making it amazing through her skilled artists eyes.
    I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/11/2016

• The Sweet Life Bakery Wedding Cakes

Awesome style, awesome people... Wish I worked with them more (we should make that happen!). Heard only great stuff about them and only have great stuff to say. Can't go wrong with these folks.

• 501 New Road Somers Point, 08244 See on map
    Tues.- Sat. 10 am- 5pm
    Location of (primrose and company)