4406 Exchange Ave., Naples, FL 34104 Map · Phone number

About Prestige Catering

Quality and creativity with a personal touch
If you are looking for a creative chef and staff who possess fresh ideas and the dedication to provide exceptional cusine and service, Prestige is the right choice for you. We can assist you with every wish that you might have for this once of a life time event.

july2008
dec3120083
foodstuff015

1 Reviews for Prestige Catering

Tracey · Married on 12/31/2012

Jay and his entire team did such an over the top amazing job for our wedding at my in-laws home. I can not say enough wonderful things about them!

First of all, it should be said that Jay wasn't simply our caterer, he was an ESSENTIAL asset in our wedding's over all execution. From day one he was involved in rentals and timing, handled some of it for us, offered us advice on others, it was invaluable help!

Second of all, he was so accommodating and patient. I really had such crazy (and specific) things that I wanted served and he never once batted an eye. Some things he had never made before, so he literally practiced different ways to make it happen so he could deliver what I was wanting.

Third of all, the service was remarkable. Nice staff. Just as flexible and accommodating as Jay. And, the left our home exactly as they found it...spotless.

And lastly, the food was AMAZING!! We literally had people asking for the recipes because the food was so good. When have YOU ever left a wedding wanting the recipe?! Yah...me either. He NAILED it!

Oh, and one final thing...he even gave us one seriously incredibly fireworks show at the end of our New Years wedding. Which, I sort of expected would look like...well, amateur fireworks (and I was fine with that!)...but they were actually, super amazing! Part chef/Part Pyro-Tech.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Prestige Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 4406 Exchange Ave. Naples, 34104 See on map
    2392613663 (Other Phone Number)