Press RECord Films

(585)413-0579

• Michele
    Michele Married on 10/05/2018

Such a great time!

Tommy at Press Record helped make our day really memorable. Every time there was a moment I wanted captured, I looked and he was already filming. It gave me so much piece of mind to know that I won't have missed anything because he already had it taken care of. Everyone was so complimentary of him and we haven't even seen the footage yet! What I really loved is that you could tell he was enjoying himself. I saw him dancing to the music as he filmed. He just added to the fun environment. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. Thanks Tommy!
    Michele Married on 08/18/2018
    Tom is THE best videographer in the Rochester NY area. Hands down. He did a beautiful job with my wedding highlight video, I cannot wait to get the whole thing! He was extremely professional and accommodating to any requests I had. The quality of his work is worth way more than what he charges. Love Tom!!!!
  • X
    Xinye Married on 04/17/2016
    I would like to show the 100% satisfaction for Press RECord Films, and I have received the amazing video this time from my videographer, Tommy Khounlivong, who is really professional and work with full passion.
    Anyway, I will definitely choose Press RECord Films again if I need videographer in the future, or recommend Tommy to my friends and family.

Miami Love Story Miami Love Story Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working side by side with Tommy from Press RECord films. We had an amazingly elegant wedding in Oswego, NY. From start to end, Tommy made sure he captured all necessary footage and audio he needed to make such a wonderful production for the Bride and Groom. His attention to detail and the little bits here and there that he captured is what makes the end result (video) glorious. He was courteous, professional, communicated well and was extremely helpful. When deciding to hire a videographer you need to choose someone who will work well with the rest of your vendors and someone who is good at what they do. Press RECord is just that and more!

Rochester, NY, 14621
585-340-7385

By appointment only.
Location of (Press RECord Films)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding