Press Play Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,699 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,699 Most Popular Price

HABLAMOS ESPANOL! - Press Play Entertainment is a multi-service wedding entertainment business located in Orlando, Florida. They pride themselves on treating their customers personally, striving to satisfy them in all aspects. They believe every client deserves a unique experience -- one that fits their needs. With a talented team and over 20 years of experience, Press Play Entertainment is sure to satisfy.

Press Play Entertainment offers more than DJ services. They also offer photography, videography, lighting, decor and a photo booth. They can accommodate a variety of tastes in music, from club to oldies to top 40. Press Play Entertainment offers the following services:

• Bilingual MC-Hablamos Español
  • Sound and PA system
  • Hora Loca/Crazy Hour
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$999

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,699

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Sipra C. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Wedding reception

From the first day I met Press Play at another event, I instantly knew that I would retain their services for my wedding.
    Unfortunately, we had to reschedule our event a few times due to many reasons including covid. When I called they were beyond accommodating and extremely understanding they definitely put all my stress at ease.
    The communication was responsive, genuine, caring and they helped me schedule a new date with no hesitation. They kept reminding me that they want my special day to be wonderful and not to see me stress about anything. I love how much they truly care for their clients, at this point I consider them family because honestly, that's how they make you feel.
    We finally settled for our new date and I can't wait to finally celebrate with them.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Press Play to all my friends and family and anyone looking for an awesome event team.
    Thank you Press Play for being truly AMAZING!!! We love you guys!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 05/07/2022

The most fun, professional, and sweet group of people. PERFECT for your wedding!

I can not begin to explain how absolutely overjoyed I am with Ray and his DJ work for my wedding. To start, I really did not give him any direction at all. I picked the songs that I had to pick like first dance etc, then a few genres and then told him to just do whatever because by the time I got around to planning music I had extreme decision fatigue. Let me tell you, he understood the assignment completely!! The music choices were PERFECT! He asked us where our families were from and their age ranges. Then mixed that with the few songs I did pick and came up with a playlist that kept everyone dancing the entire time. Songs my parents loved to dance too and so did all the younger people.

So much had gone wrong on my wedding day with the venue that I was so frazzled and let me tell you, Ray carried the entire wedding. The only reason it went so well with people having so much fun is because Press Play did the best job. Better than I could EVER imagine. They went above and beyond and truly made the party magical. Not to mention they adored and loved partying with our ring bearer, my Labrador!

I can not thank them enough, truly I hope that they read these reviews and understand how much of an impact they had and how important they were on my wedding day. If you need a DJ for any event PLEASE use Press Play. They are amazing, communicative, helpful, and have super easy to use websites for all of your planning. THANK YOU PRESS PLAY!
  • Brittany

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Grand Wedding Films Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

Holiday Inn Orlando East - Ucf Area Holiday Inn Orlando East - Ucf Area Hotel Weddings

Press Play Entertainment knows how to exceed expectations. Their setup is never basic, and they go above and beyond the call of duty for their clients. Working with their company is a delight, especially when DJ Orlando is present. I highly recommend their services.

1985 Van Sheffield Drive Orlando, FL, 32826
4077192317
Location of (Press Play Entertainment)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding