1985 Van Sheffield Drive, Orlando, FL 32826 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Press Play Entertainment

HABLAMOS ESPANOL! - Press Play Entertainment is a multi-service wedding entertainment business located in Orlando, Florida. They pride themselves on treating their customers personally, striving to satisfy them in all aspects. They believe every client deserves a unique experience -- one that fits their needs. With a talented team and over 20 years of experience, Press Play Entertainment is sure to satisfy.

Press Play Entertainment offers more than DJ services. They also offer photography, videography, lighting, decor and a photo booth. They can accommodate a variety of tastes in music, from club to oldies to top 40. Press Play Entertainment offers the following services:

• Bilingual MC-Hablamos Español

Videos 7 Videos

66 Reviews for Press Play Entertainment

Joanna M. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best DJ's in Orlando

Completely understood all of our requests and went above and beyond our expectations for our DJ's. They were more of our Maitre'd/gracious hosts at the wedding than anything, from inviting people to the dancefloor getting the crowd hyped and ready to PARTY.
    We could have not had such a successful wedding without their help i.e. giving suggestions when asked, asking questions to make sure they knew the vibe we wanted and guests we were having at the wedding and more importantly to us getting the two families from different cultures to come together as one big family!  We had initially planned this wedding pre-Covid and they did everything they could to work with us on postponing it. With the current pandemic situation their energy was exactly what we all needed to celebrate our big day. Even after talking to our guests from the wedding the first thing they say is "your DJ's were the best!!" and I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much Rey and Orlando!!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Wilmarie

Wilmarie M. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

A Phenomenal Wedding

Throughout the process of selecting a DJ for my wedding I came across Press Play Entertainment due to a recommendation from a family member of mine. My family member recommended me various DJ’s in which I contacted all of them for price points on their DJ services and photo booths. I ended up choosing Press Play Entertainment due to their price point and because of their highly recommended reviews. Their DJ services were off the charts and the Social Photobooth that I selected for my wedding was something out of this world. I highly recommend the Social Photobooth to anyone that is looking for a photobooth that is interactive and that will immediately send you pictures or videos to your phone. What is truly so great about the Social Photobooth is the flexibility that it has to be moved around during any event that you have. When it was used during the reception, one of the guys from Press Play Entertainment moved it from its previous location to the dance floor. My guests went crazy and took full advantage of taking some crazy pictures. I can honestly say that going with Press Play Entertainment for my wedding was the best decision I ever made. Their work was flawless, and my wedding wouldn’t have gone the way that it did if it wasn’t for them. From the moment I booked my wedding with Press Play Entertainment their team got in contact with me and the planning for my wedding began. Their willingness to work with me every step of the way was astounding. They are diligent and hardworking people that will ensure your event will be talked about for years to come. As of right now it has been 16 days since my wedding and all of my wedding guests are still talking about how phenomenal my reception was because of Press Play Entertainment.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Omar

Omar P. · Married on 12/04/2020

We are so happy we chose Press Play Entertainment

We can’t express how grateful and fortunate were were to have Rey and Orlando from Press Play MC/DJ our wedding. After our initial consultation call, we knew that they were the right fit, as they exhibited nothing but kindness, and professionalism. After we faced the difficult decision to drastically scale down our wedding in response to the pandemic, they were more than gracious in accommodating all of the changes from the prior plan. They handled the ceremony beautifully, assuring the sound was clear for those who were live-streaming our video feed. At the reception, Rey and Orlando were responsive to our musical tastes, setting the exact mood we wanted throughout our dinner and brought up the energy perfectly when it came time for our small group to hit the floor. As a special touch, they surprised us with an epic farewell complete with fireworks. If you have any doubt whether to select Press Play for your special event, I can whole heartedly say you will not regret choosing them.

Much Love,

Omar and Angela

Sent on 12/08/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Press Play Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 999
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1699
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Grand Wedding Films
    Grand Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Holiday Inn Orlando East - Ucf Area Hotel Weddings

Press Play Entertainment knows how to exceed expectations. Their setup is never basic, and they go above and beyond the call of duty for their clients. Working with their company is a delight, especially when DJ Orlando is present. I highly recommend their services.

• 1985 Van Sheffield Drive Orlando, FL, 32826 See on map
    4077192317 (Phone number)
    Location of (Press Play Entertainment)