Press Play Entertainment Reviews

Press Play Entertainment 5
  • Yeny

Yeny & Diego · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Make Your Event Amazing

We decided to choose PressPlay as our wedding DJ, photographer, and videographer vendor.
 Since the beginning until the end they were always very friendly and helpful.
    Their online portal helped us a lot and maintained our timeline organized. PressPlay team is very responsive, friendly, and love what they do.
    If we have to do other special event we will choose PressPlay Entertainment again and again.
    Thank you for making our special day amazing!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Hands down amazing!

I couldn’t imagine our wedding without Rey and Orlando being our DJ’s. They’re upbeat and full of energy. They exceeded and went above and beyond anything my husband and I could’ve asked for. No one sat down during our reception. The photobooth quality is amazing! People can’t believe the quality of the photo strips. Don’t second guess yourself! Book them for your big day!

Press Play Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Y

Yael Gonzalez · Married on 11/14/2019

Phenomenal job PPE!!

I just wanted to say my wedding was small and simple but PRESS PLAY really brought the heat. They made us feel very comfortable with there professionalism and helped us out a lot. They had the floor dancing!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Yael and Yamillet for allowing Press Play to soundtrack your wedding. We had so much fun! The dance floor was packed all night with a lot of great dancers! We look forward in seeing your beautiful lives carry on together!

Deanna · Married on 11/09/2019

Best company I have ever worked with!!

Press Play Entertainment goes above and beyond. We used all of their services....DJ, videography, photography, photo booth, uplighting, pinspot on sweetheart table and cake. Working with everyone from the company was such a joy. While they are extremely professional they are also very personable. They felt more like family. My father is hard to please. For days now he has praised them repeatedly. Their main goal of the night was to make sure my groom and I were happy. They made sure we had everything. Leading up to the wedding communication was excellent. They answered quickly and clearly. Most importantly they really helped to improve my day. The photographers truly enjoy their work and they capture such beautiful pictures. Also, they danced around, got on the floor, anything they needed to do to get a great shot. Anytime we wanted a specific picture, they made it happen. Krystal took our engagement photos as well and they were beautiful. The videographer was always right there capturing all of the special moments. The uplighting truly improved the ambiance of the room. When the electricity went out at the end of the night, they left the uplighting on until the lights were back on. Rey and Orlando (the DJs) made sure my new husband and I were happy with the food and drinks....things that weren’t even their responsibility. They are just that kind of company that care about the bride and groom having their perfect day. While taking pictures they brought us drinks. They would tell the kitchen staff things we wanted. These things are not part of their job but they were happy to do it. They played the music we wanted. They were out there on the dance floor with the guests. They were so happy and really got the party going...and kept it going. They were just so amazing!! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth. Most of my guests came up to me to tell me this was the best wedding they have ever been to. A big part of making my wedding so amazing was the Press Play Entertainment team. I feel my words can’t even describe how truly amazing they are. Anytime we need any of the services they offer we will definitely be contacting them. I left that night feeling like they were family and not just people hired to do a job. You can tell everyone with the company not only enjoys their work but they enjoy working with each other. Thank you Press Play Entertainment for helping to make my wedding day a dream come true. (The pictures from the wedding below were not taken by them. It is to show the uplighting and pinspot. My wedding was a few days ago so I will added those pictures when I get them. I have included some engagement photos to show their work).

Press Play Entertainment 7
    Press Play Entertainment 19
    Press Play Entertainment 20
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Deanna and Matt!

Thank you for this amazing review. We are a company that love what we do. That is to make beautiful memories with our couples. We treat each wedding very differently and get to know our couples. You and Matt were so special to us. You guys have huge warm hearts. We had a blast at your wedding. The love was so felt everywhere! Thank you for allowing us to be part of it.
  • Julia

Julia Malave Fachal · Married on 11/08/2019

Perfection

I give you guys like a million ⭐️ stars. You guys professionally are amazing, attentive. I was nervous and they made me feel at ease by fixing my veil to cutting my wedding cake. You guys ROCK!. Our wedding was more than what we expected you guys got the crowd going, you guys made sure we had something to eat and drinks. Everyone at the wedding said you guys did a great job they have never seen anything like it. It was different and beautiful. Everything was perfect. 🙏🏽 Thank you, is an experience we will never forget. ❤️ I will definitely hire you guys for my future events.
    -Julia and Jose Fachal 11/08/2019

Press Play Entertainment 21
    Press Play Entertainment 22
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • I

I · Married on 08/31/2019

Phenomenal

Rey and Orlando were great! They listened to our wants and carried them out flawlessly during our reception. We got many compliments about the music they played and their enthusiasm. The lighting they provided was phenomenal and created a magical environment. Definitely worth spending the money on lighting!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Bass · Married on 08/10/2019

Just perfect !!

Rey was the absolute best wedding DJ/ Party starter. From start to finish he surprised me with exciting effects on the dance floor, to a slowing things way down at the end to let my new husband and I be alone for the last 5 minutes of the night. Everyone at my wedding raved about how much fun the DJ was. Any time I need entertainment, you bet I am calling Press Play!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jenna for allowing us to be part of your magical day! We had such a great time. We loved seeing everyone on the dance floor having a great time. We want to wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

Keith · Married on 05/25/2019

Wow- These gentlemen have a gift!

They not only offer unbelievable value but they smile and enjoy it the entire time! Amongst all the great things that this company offers my two favorite parts were their flexibility with the packages. They allow you to take products out you don't want and replace them with things you do! Also, the planning process is all on an online portal and is very convenient! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Keith and Natalie for your kind words! We truly had a blast at your wedding. We loved seeing your grandmother dancing all night. You guys are so cute together and glad we were able to be part of your love story!
    Thank you for trusting us with your Photography, DJ, Lighting and Photo Booth!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing djs!

Amazing dj's!

Let me start by mentioning that i'm a DJ in both the Central Florida wedding industry and the nightlife industry. So music was obviously a real big deal to us! I know just about every DJ in the area and the only ones we could trust to do our wedding were Rey and Orlando! We even made sure that they were available before we booked our venue!

Rey and Orlando did such an amazing job! From start to finish, they had everyone up cheering, dancing and having a great time! There wasn't a moment that the dance floor wasn't packed. It's been a little over a week since our wedding and our guest are still talking about how good the music was and how professional they were.

Rey and Orlando, thank you so much for making our day! You guys went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you.

Carolyn & Danny Garcia | 5/4/19

Press Play Entertainment 23
    Sent on 05/14/2019

B.shahin · Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal DJ's

Orlando and Rey have done a phenomenal job at my wedding. They were very professional, very informative, and very awesome guys overall. They've been around and they know what they're doing. Collaborating with them on the music selection was a very smooth process. In fact, it was really fun because we went back and forth with multiple meetings and phone calls to ensure that the exact songs were mixed the exact way we wanted. They did a great job with the Palestinian Debke set that I requested from them and I couldn't have asked for better DJ's and party planners. So thank you once again Orlando and Rey.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Judge · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing experience!

Rey and Orlando made my wedding every bit as magical as I could’ve dreamed! They were professional, fun, and helped me plan the reception minute by minute. I HIGHLY suggest booking Press Play DJ services for your wedding or event!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Diana · Married on 11/17/2018

They are simply the BEST!

If we could give 100 stars we would. Press Play Entertainment is amazing!! The whole team was super professional, attentive and available to answer all our questions throughout our wedding planning and the day of the event. Our wedding was AMAZING and it had a lot to do with having such a great team of DJ, Video, and photobooth. They are a full production team, and I completely recommend them 100%!!!! You will not regret having them in charge because they are extremely responsible and professional, and not to mention SUPER FUN!! We had a blast and if we had to do this again or recommend for future events, it will definitely be press play entertainment! There is no competition, they are truly the best!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Abigail · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding DJs EVER!!!

I know everyone always says "oh my DJ was so much fun, they were so great!" But Press Play really was fantastic. They are so much more than just "DJs." I was able to book my uplighting, my absolutely amazing Photographer Krystal Rey, and so much more all through them. It was easy and the one thing I never had to stress about trying to plan a destination wedding! We also had a very "themed" wedding and they even surprised us and jumped right in and played along with it! They were so much fun! But the one reason I knew I wanted to book them in the first place was their musicality. They knew exactly what I wanted them to play and they played it! Even though it was a small destination wedding, we danced to house music all night long! Thanks guys! We're already planning our 5 yr vow renewal!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

Press Play Entertainment went above and BEYOND expectations for our wedding day! We used them for our DJ and videographer and have received and outstanding amount of complements from our gust about them. BOOK NOW :)

Press Play Entertainment 24
    Sent on 10/05/2018

Diana · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank you for making my daughters 15 so much fun!! Your professionalism and organization speaks for itself. We all had a blast! Definitely worth it and will always keep in mind for future events!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

We had such a blast! Your family and friends were so much fun! Thank you for trusting us with such an important date. Keep us in mind for her wedding! ( lol )
    -Press Play Entertainment

Vanessa · Married on 07/06/2018

They were an absolute pleasure to work with! They are very involved and really pump up the crowd. My guests still talk about how amazing the DJs were and how much fun they brought to the reception! The photographers were also a great team that captured some wonderful images of my new husband and me. I plan on recommending them to everyone! Truly, they were a spectacular addition to making the best celebration of our wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Vanessa and Hans! You both were so wonderful. We will always remember your wedding to be magical! Vanessa- The dancing on your fathers feet brought the feels out of us! Our Photography team truly loved working with you both. It was so much fun and hard to concentrate while having so much fun shooting you both. ( Hans camera faces were #Classic! ..lol). Thank you both for putting your trust with our team! Now go on and have lots of babies!!!!!!

sarah · Married on 05/08/2018

Thank you so much for everything, we had the best night and have non-stop compliments from our guests!! I'd recommend you guys to everyone.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

You were amazing. Definitely recommend you guys

Sent on 05/16/2018

Joshua · Married on 03/10/2018

Orlando and Rey were amazing! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who wants to have a great night that feels completely individual and unique.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Joshua! It was truly a pleasure. You guys will always have a special place in out hearts! Best of wishes to you both! <3
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

With DJ Rey and MC Orlando of Press Play Entertainment you get two for the price of one. Which is great for a wedding reception. They have presented to my fiancée and myself many different options to enjoy with our guests at our upcoming wedding. We were recommended to them by our Venue, Crystal Ballroom of Veranda, and we are very glad we sat down with them to discuss our wedding and exactly what we are looking for. In fact, after meeting with them, we decided to have them handle the total package, meaning music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We will also be utilizing their Photo Booth, which they are very excited about. I believe they will make our wedding event exactly what we are looking for. Both of them are great to work with and we look forward to writing more after our wedding event. Just can't wait, so very excited.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Taylor · Married on 12/16/2017

Everyone raved about our DJ! They got everyone out on the dance floor. It was such a fun night! They did such a great job!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Jorge · Married on 11/11/2017

These guys are amazing! They made our wedding so much fun! They went beyond our expectations!! They danced with us, made everyone laugh, they made our wedding be a dream come true! Thanks guys!! We recommend them for your wedding 100% they are worth every cent!!!

Press Play Entertainment 25
    Press Play Entertainment 26
    Press Play Entertainment 27
    Sent on 11/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2017

We genuinely loved having Press Play as our DJs for our special day, couldn’t have asked for a better team!!! They go above and beyond and completely exceeded or expectations. They made us feel comfortable and certain...as stressed out as I was anytime and every time I would reach out to them for a small change they never made me feel like I was bothering them! Thank you guys again for an amazing job!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Simply Amazing, from my ceremony to last song at my reception. Rey and Orlando are an amazing team, professional great personality, my guest are still talking about how great the music and entertainment was. Highly recommended:)

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Simply the best !

Rey and Orlando made our wedding reception so much fun! My family and friends were talking about them for months! My husband and I loved how everything was so detailed and organized when it came to each song for each special moment. They gave us recommendations ( we didn’t have a wedding planner) for timings, songs, etc. Everyone loved the music and lighting. They were so entertaining !! I truly enjoyed their services and would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2018