Press Play Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Sipra C. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Wedding reception

From the first day I met Press Play at another event, I instantly knew that I would retain their services for my wedding.
    Unfortunately, we had to reschedule our event a few times due to many reasons including covid. When I called they were beyond accommodating and extremely understanding they definitely put all my stress at ease.
    The communication was responsive, genuine, caring and they helped me schedule a new date with no hesitation. They kept reminding me that they want my special day to be wonderful and not to see me stress about anything. I love how much they truly care for their clients, at this point I consider them family because honestly, that's how they make you feel.
    We finally settled for our new date and I can't wait to finally celebrate with them.
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Press Play to all my friends and family and anyone looking for an awesome event team.
    Thank you Press Play for being truly AMAZING!!! We love you guys!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 05/07/2022

The most fun, professional, and sweet group of people. PERFECT for your wedding!

I can not begin to explain how absolutely overjoyed I am with Ray and his DJ work for my wedding. To start, I really did not give him any direction at all. I picked the songs that I had to pick like first dance etc, then a few genres and then told him to just do whatever because by the time I got around to planning music I had extreme decision fatigue. Let me tell you, he understood the assignment completely!! The music choices were PERFECT! He asked us where our families were from and their age ranges. Then mixed that with the few songs I did pick and came up with a playlist that kept everyone dancing the entire time. Songs my parents loved to dance too and so did all the younger people.

So much had gone wrong on my wedding day with the venue that I was so frazzled and let me tell you, Ray carried the entire wedding. The only reason it went so well with people having so much fun is because Press Play did the best job. Better than I could EVER imagine. They went above and beyond and truly made the party magical. Not to mention they adored and loved partying with our ring bearer, my Labrador!

I can not thank them enough, truly I hope that they read these reviews and understand how much of an impact they had and how important they were on my wedding day. If you need a DJ for any event PLEASE use Press Play. They are amazing, communicative, helpful, and have super easy to use websites for all of your planning. THANK YOU PRESS PLAY!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 05/07/2022

The BEST DJ in Orlando

- From Newlyweds Mrs. Starbuck & Mr. Herrmann
    Emely M. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazingly perfect

Press Play Entertainment!
    This passed weekend we had our beautiful wedding. Ray and Anthony did an amazing job from beginning to end. We felt like they were reading our minds through out the event and “poof” they were there lol. We love every minute of it. We have chosen you guys because previous wedding events from my sister’s wedding and as well as my brother in laws wedding. You guys go beyond. 😎☺️💯We are basically family now and we love you bunches. We didn’t want the night to end🥹. We will continue to recommend you to everyone as well our family and friends. We are blessed to have you in our lives and being part of our journey. Many blessings and hope to see you guys very soon. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Yessenia
    Yessenia C. Married on 04/02/2022

PressPlayEntertainment is the Best!

PressPlayEntertainment was truly amazing!! We booked them for our wedding and Rey kept everyone hyped and dancing all night long. My guests still haven't stopped talking about how great the music was at our wedding. He truly listened to us, the types of music we wanted to be played and the overall vibe we wanted to set for the night. Both my husband and I are from two different cultures (Dominican and Persian) and he flowed both Spanish, Persian, and English music so perfectly throughout the night. He was also really professional, has a cool / modern setup that will look great at your event, and just super organized all the way leading up to the wedding day. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a DJ for your event!
  • Carley
    Carley R. Married on 04/02/2022

Looking for a real party? Look no further.

Looking for a real party? Look no further.

Press Play Entertainment is the go-to entertainment service for anyone looking for a night they (or their guests) won't forget. DJ Rey not only played some of the best music I've ever heard at a wedding (mind you, I've coordinated A LOT of weddings), he also made sure to follow the timeline of the evening to make sure everything went to plan. They are professional, communicative, high-energy and make some lasting memories. I highly suggest Press Play Entertainment!
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 03/19/2022

The best dj team i could have imagined!

BOOK PRESS PLAY! I cannot speak more highly of Press Play Entertainment. Every step of the way, from booking them to the day of the wedding, they were absolutely an amazing team to work with! They are very organized and on top of it when it comes to communicating, setting up meetings, and ensuring that they help your vision for your wedding come to life. It's even the small details, like on the day of the wedding, they brought my husband and I waters while we were taking pictures. As a DJ team, they kept the party going!! So many of our friends came up to us to tell us it was the most fun they had ever had a wedding, and we owe that all to Press Play! They took the time to get to know us so that on the day of the wedding, they were able to cater to all the different people at our wedding! I've honestly never seen a dance floor at a wedding so packed! And then, when we experienced an issue with our venue in terms of our sparkler exit, they went out of their way to call in someone they know to give us the exit we had been planning for! What other DJ team does this?! Out of all the vendors I worked with, they were by far the best and exceeded my expectations in every way! I am recommending them to all of my friends, and know if I plan anything else in the future with a DJ, they will be my first call!
  • Hailee
    Hailee W. Married on 02/12/2022

1 Million stars!!!!

If I could give 1 million stars I would!! Orlando and Rey WERE SO MUCH FUN!!! I’m pretty sure nearly all of my guests commented on how amazing this duo was and how much fun they had. I wish the night never had to end. The music, mixes and dancing on a cloud was entertaining all night long. If you have a tougher crowd and need help getting your guests to get on the dance floor, HIRE PRESS PLAY!! You won’t regret it! We even got to “press play” on the booth to start our party music!!
  • Daisy
    Daisy N. Married on 02/05/2022

Lana's Quinceanera

I have attended hundreds of weddings and quinceaneras and I always leave disappointed with the DJ's. People spend so much more time & money selecting flowers, linens, and centerpieces that they often forget to do their homework on the DJ. I am glad I wasn't that person, and I hired the best, period! I had guests of all races and ages comment on what a GREAT time they had and It was simply unforgettable. Thanks Press Play
  • Lauren
    Lauren T. Married on 01/22/2022

Must have for all events!

WOW! What a privilege it was to have Rey and Orlando be a part of our wedding! They are both incredibly friendly and professional. Rey was fantastic and beyond helpful during the planning process. He listened to our requests (we were particular about music choices and songs played) and he went above and beyond in not only listening to our requests, but playing all genres and songs we loved. The dance floor at our wedding was packed all night and everyone loved it! One of the best things about Press Play Entertainment is the organization. Because of them, I was able to organize everything in one place, such as the flow of the wedding day, toasts, notes, lighting, etc. things I completely forgot to plan I was reminded of and was able to do so because of them! It was so wonderful! They ensured that everything ran smoothly and it truly was a blessing to have them! Thank you so much for a great night!!!
    Amber F. Married on 11/27/2021

Best DJ’s in town

From our very first conversation I knew we were in great hands. Words can not describe how extremely happy we are, working with Rey & Orlando from PressPlay. They made the most important day magical. Their energy kept the party going, we didn’t want it to end. Hands down the best DJ’s. If you are looking for professional, personal, keep your party going , look no further PressPlay is who you want. Thank you Rey & Orlando for making our day magical.
  • John
    John A. Married on 11/27/2021

Amazin DJ and Expereince

Pressplay Entertainment was amazing from the start! They were extreremly helpful throughout each phase of our wedding. From initial start-up call to the planning phase and even moments before the wedding started. They helped us with types of songs needed to be in each part of the wedding and they took their time to understand who we were as a couple and who our guests were. This intiiative really helped perfect the songs that were played during cocktail hour and party time.

Now for the actual wedding. Our DJ for our wedding was Tony. And let me just say that Tony was an amazing DJ and person. He really helped set the tone throughout our day and came in clutch with some last minute details that needed to be addressed. Thoughout the day, Tony made sure me and my now wife were always good and even grabbed us drinks and food during the start of cocktail hour while we were busy taking pictures. This level of attention was not expected when picking out a DJ, but it was definitely appreciated. Tony really set up an amazing vibe and energy for our wedding that left none of my family and friends disappointed. My goal for this wedding was to make sure everyone that attended had an amazing time, and Tony and Pressplay Entertainment were a major factor in that goal being obtained.

-John and Katherine Amoroso
    Christian N. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing!!!

Rey & Orlando we’re the best! They took their time with us. Made sure our day was special. It was truly a pleasure to have them there. It was as though they were family. Thank you!!!
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 11/06/2021

Press play entertainment was absolutely amazing! They helped make our big day perfect and everyone raved about them!

Ammy A. Married on 10/29/2021

Bride & Groom

Rey and Orlando were absolutely Fantastic!! They were professional and their work was amazing. Kept everyone on their feet and were truly present. I am so happy that my husband and I hired press play entertainment because they went above and beyond. I watch the wedding videos every single day and still find myself dancing. Thank you so so so much guys!!! Highly recommend! ☺️
    Mackenzie Married on 10/02/2021

The best!!!

I booked press play as the first vendor for our wedding when we began planning. I knew that the DJ was going to play a big part in the experience of the reception and saw they had good reviews. Rey was extremely helpful and professional throughout the booking process and leading up to the wedding. We scheduled a couple of check in calls and communicated by email a lot. Rey really cared that we felt comfortable and confident about the DJ experience. They provided a lot more to the experience though. We booked up lighting to be done throughout the venue, a photo booth which was an absolute hit, ceremony and cocktail hour music and a monogram projection on the wall. These details really made the night as fun, elegant and as special as it was. I couldn’t recommend Press Play enough! The guests loved the music… I think a good indicator of if a wedding is fun is looking around the room to see if people are sitting around at their tables. Everyone was on the dance floor nearly the whole night thanks to Rey!
  • Yessica
    Yessica Married on 10/02/2021

Fiesta of the Century!

All I keep hearing from my guests after our wedding is how amazing our DJ was and the quality of the party and music he played. One of the most important things for me for our wedding was to have a DJ that 1. Knew the Colombian anthems from back home and 2. spoke Spanish since my family was coming to visit. Orlando and Rey did not disappoint one bit and they understood the assignment lol! We spoke with Rey originally and he walked us through the entire process. Their portal is very user friendly and their packages adjust to any budget. We also had an Hora Loca because it was a must for us Colombians and Orlando knew exactly what songs to play to bring a piece from home to the States. Every single one of my guests danced that night and they raved about the quality!

I would highly recommend the Press Play team for any parties, weddings, quinceañeras, basically invite them to your BBQ and they’ll make sure you and your guests have an awesome time. Thank you & Gracias Rey and Orlando for making our day freaking awesome!
  • Yaissa
    Yaissa C. Married on 09/25/2021

The absolute best dj service in fl

I cant say enough on how much I loved having Press play entertainment for our wedding in orlando, FL I mean hands down the best value for your money, so attentive and dedicated! Our guest loved the service they provided and we received so many compliments 😊 they were able to incorporate both or cultures so perfectly and everyone was on the dance floor having a great time!! We are super grateful and thankful to both and HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES!!
    Diana S. Married on 06/19/2021

Couldn't have asked for more!

We had an absolute blast working with Rey and Orlando for our wedding! Due to COVID, we had a long delay from our original wedding date to the day we finally got to say “I do,” and they were patient and accommodating in working with us to find a new date and ensure that we kept in touch in advance of the wedding. When we finally got close to the new wedding date, they had a very well designed, online platform that allowed us to select certain types of music we wanted them to play or not play, as well as to select specific songs. And, finally, on the day of the wedding, we couldn’t have been more impressed with how well they engaged the crowd! They got everyone on the floor immediately and kept playing hits that had everybody moving and having a great time. Since there were two of them at the wedding, one of them was able to consistently interact with the crowd and make sure everyone was having a blast. And we upgraded to the “crazy hour” which included lots of fun light up props and high energy music that was an experience our friends said they would never forget. We couldn’t recommend them any more highly!
  • Bianca
    Bianca L. Married on 05/30/2021

Intentional and FUN! Press Play Entertainment is incredible!

Press Play Entertainment completely set the tone for our wedding! Even early on when we were still looking for DJs, they were responsive and attentive from the start! During planning phone calls their goal was to not only get a list of songs we wanted for the wedding, but to get to know who we were, as a couple and individuals, and finding the balance of music to help tell our story that day. It was a blessing to have this team help us orient the music flow and they are truly experts of it all! There were many moments that could be underscored by music that I had not considered before - such as cocktail hour music, the bouquet toss song, and one of my personal favorite moments, our intimate dance song, which occured when all of the guests went outside preparing for the send off, and we were alone on the dance floor having one last moment to soak in the magical day. Press Play Entertainment really took care of us, including when last minute changes occurred due to my grandfather's passing the day before. They were incredibly intentional and phenomenal about making the day so special and being sensitive to the situation. We cannot thank them enough for their generosity and dynamic spirit! I love dancing at weddings and they brought fun and entertainment to ours!
  • Deven
    Deven R. Married on 05/22/2021

My body is still sore from dancing so much!

I can’t explain how amazing Orlando, Rey & the press play team was! They NAILED every vision we had for our wedding. They were professional and down right good time! I am grateful that they were a part of our big day! If you haven’t pressed play yet I promise you get to booking because you will have the best night of your life!!! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts for making the best memories with us! We love you ❤️
    Cory H. Married on 03/13/2021

Great situation!

Did a fantastic job providing all my wife needed for our wedding venue. Made the whole evening lively and never a dull moment. Deserves more than five stars, highly recommend anyone to use Press Play
  • Vickie
    Vickie Married on 03/12/2021

DJs that will have you dancing all night!

Orlando and Rey were the absolute best! They are very professional. A couple of weeks before the wedding, Rey contacted us to get a better understanding of our music preference and to go over the timeline. They also tried to accommodate all the special requests that we made. When the pandemic hit, they were understanding of the situation and allowed us to reschedule to the new wedding date free of charge. The day of the actual wedding went perfectly, starting with the music selection for the ceremony. Many of our guests complimented us on the Disney music during cocktail hour. Then came the introduction of the groomsmen, they did a wonderful job with the starting line-up introduction we wrote for the guys. The music during the reception was the perfect mixture of Spanish, Haitian, and today's hit music. Our guests were up dancing the entire time after we pressed play. We received so many compliments from our guests after the wedding saying how great the DJ and MC was. This was important for us because we know our family likes to dance and party. They did a great job with music transitions and keeping the crowd hyped up.
  • Yeimarie
    Yeimarie D. Married on 03/05/2021

Amazing Team!

Orlando & Rey are the best! They provided DJ/MC services along with uplighting and custom monogram for our wedding. From our first call they were down to earth, friendly, easy to work with, and extremely helpful. They did an amazing job with the music and getting our crowd hype and on the dance floor all evening long. We love a wide variety of music and they found a way to seamlessly incorporate everything.

During and even after our wedding we received so many complements from our guests and other vendors on how awesome they were. We honestly can't say thank you enough. If you are in need of DJ/MC and lighting services, Press Play is the way to go! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Yeimarie and Juan! Thank you for your kind words! This truly makes our heart melt! We had such a great time at your wedding! SO MUCH FUN!! Thanks for allowing Press Play to be part of your beautiful Love story!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 02/06/2021

Best in the Business

Wedding professionals say that your DJs are one of the most important wedding vendors that you will hire for your wedding day- and they are not wrong! Press Play Entertainment got our guests of all ages on the dance floor enjoying the night with us! What our guests remembered most after the wedding was the food, drink & MUSIC. They were absolutely floored at how fantastic our DJ's were.

From the planning process all the way to the wedding day- Rey & Orlando were such a pleasure to work with. They were professional, knowledgeable, and able to answer all of the questions that I had leading up to event.

It rained on our wedding day, so we had to make the very last minute decision to move our ceremony inside- Rey and Orlando were so professional with their adaptability and making our day perfect. Not only that, but they are incredibly talented at their craft. They were able to mix music genres seamlessly together that incorporated all of our favorites.

If you are looking for a entertainment company that is worth every single penny- Rey and Orlando at Press Play Entertainment are without a doubt some of the best in the business.

Press Play Entertainment's reply:

Hannah!! OMG you are so so sweet!!!! ! thank you sooooo much for your kind words! THANK YOU for letting us be there to celebrate with you two and all your guests. It legit was a blasttttttttttttttttt!