Greencastle, IN 46135 Map · Phone number

About PPZ Music

In business since the mid 1980's, we have a large selection of music for your event.

abc5c73d50bc4720 468
bdeeeb1debd5e305 1526057527 9b1fbba34113af64 1526057516256 6 123123
abc5c73d50bc4720 468

5 Reviews for PPZ Music

David · Married on 06/14/2014

Initially, we weren't even sure about hiring a DJ at all for my daughter's wedding, but with so much else to take care of, we decided it would probably be best to do so. I'm very glad that we did. Phil got here early, got setup immediately, and even began playing early for guests AT NO EXTRA CHARGE (we also decided to hire him for an extra hour at the end, since the guests were really enjoying themselves). If anyone asks if I "know a DJ", this would be the one I'd mention!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Jeremy · Married on 09/20/2013

I'd just like to thank you guys for working with us on this. You stayed organized and made everything go off without a hitch, despite our (numerous) last-minute changes of plans. Awesome!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Martin · Married on 07/20/2013

I can highly recommend hiring PPZ Music for your wedding music. Although he did ask us well in advance if we had any particular requests, time got away from us and we did not get him a list until after he arrived. He had pretty much every song we wanted, including music released like the same week! Very easy going person to work with.

Sent on 09/20/2013

PPZ Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 575.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Greencastle, 46135 See on map