Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting and Photobooth Service is a entertainment business located in WinterPark, Florida that specializes in weddings, life events and corporate entertainment. Couples can choose from a team of DJs to entertain at their wedding. Contact Power Entertainment for your Wedding /special event entertainment needs today!
Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service has over 85,000 songs in their library, with a variety of music genres. In addition to DJ services, Power Entertainment also offers lighting and photo booth services. Lighting services include, but are not limited to, accent, hanging decor,Market lighting and outdoor. Power Entertainment offers the following services:
Other couples have also viewed
327 Reviews for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service
Recommended by 100% of couples
34 User photos
Jessica C. · Married on 12/31/2020
Amazing NYE Wedding with Steve!
My husband and I had our wedding at the Orlando World Center Marriott on 12/31/20 and we heard from the event planners who work there that Steve was the best DJ and could keep a party going! As we worked with him, it became clear why he was rated so highly. We were planning a FL wedding from CA and he was so responsive, organized, and easy to work with. Also, he is a super interesting person and takes the time to share his background with you and genuinely get to know you. Steve arrived hours early to make sure the equipment worked properly and the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception flowed perfectly with him in charge. He played every "must-play" song on our list and with a smaller wedding of 60 people, he had 90% of the people on the dancefloor the entire time. If you are up in the air on your decision, please choose Steve! It was our best decision and we will be hiring him for any event we put on the future. We cannot thank him enough for making sure our New Year's Eve wedding was the best event possible!Sent on 01/08/2021
Matthew K. · Married on 07/22/2019
Knows how to get the people going!
Steve was selected to be our DJ by our wedding planner and boy he did not disappoint. We let Steve have his way with the music, we weren’t too picky, just wanted to have a good time and Steve was playing hit after hit. Our guests loved him and had an incredible time. There is nothing to stress over with Steve as your DJ.Sent on 08/08/2019
Dylan L. · Married on 07/20/2019
perfect to work with
Steve was great too work with. Had patience with our busy schedule and made everything exactly how we wanted it. All the music we requested was played and very much more. The guests were on the dance floor 90% of the time the other 10% was in between meals and first dances. was a great experience with great music.Sent on 08/08/2019
Awesome DJs. Great owners. Steve Weinstein is incredible! He and his team are always professional, always do a great job, and are the kind of people that help make this industry an awesome experience.
Statistics show that two things your guests will remember if they don't go right: the food and the DJ! Have you ever been to a wedding with a dorky DJ! As the owner, I have known and worked with Steve for over 18 years - he is my good friend. He is classy, fun and very accommodating. He never pushes himself on you or your guests and does what you want as you want it - sometimes hard to find. This is one of the most important aspects of your special day - trust a pro!