283 Reviews for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service

Liability Insurance (3)
One Event Per Day (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
276 Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Reviews

Wow! what a great night we had thanks to DJ Steve and Power entertainment. He made the night so much fun. Played all of our requests by our guests. Made the planning stress free and responded quickly to all of my many emails. We also had a monogram of our names which looked amazing. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ and lighting,

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List

Steve from Power Entertainment was awesome! Very cool guy and he did exactly what we wanted - he kept the party going during our entire reception! Also, the uplightning was awesome and we loved how easy it was to change the colors to any color imaginable. Thanks for such a fun time! I would highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Ioana, 6/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve and Larry were so wonderful to work with from our initial inquiry call to the last dance. Steve set up a call to talk to DJ Larry to make sure we were completely comfortable before contracting, provided all of the insurance paperwork our venue required, and communicated by email promptly with all questions. Our event went fabulously and Larry is to thank! His prep with our bridal party prior to reception introductions and his check-ins with myself/husband throughout the night were greatly appreciated. His music choices were fantastic for both the dinner and party portions of the evening. Larry is not just a DJ, he is a fantastic emcee and party activator whose constant care gave a personal touch. Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We got married May 10 at Tavares Pavilion on the Lake and Larry was our DJ from Power Entertainment. At our first meeting, he explained his services and we were happy with the easy process on the company website of picking specific songs for special dances. We were able to pick songs we wanted played, songs we didn’t. It was easy and fun! Day of the wedding, Larry got our guests out on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time. Many friends and family have said this was one of the best weddings they had been to. A good part of that was because of Larry and his fabulous DJ skills!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

FANTASTIC DJ! He was out teaching group dances, took all requests, had a lot of energy, super nice, and professional.

Profile Picture Celeste , 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was the perfect DJ for our wedding! His song choices were exactly what we wanted and he was so easy to work with and communicate with throughout the event. Plus we thought he had the perfect voice for all of the announcements he made! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christy, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were in such great hands with DJ Steve! He kept the party going all night with the best music, we couldn't get people away from the dance floor! And when someone dropped a glass, he personally helped clear it up so our barefoot guests wouldn't step on anything sharp. Seriously can't recommend him enough, everything we could have hoped for and more from a DJ - thanks DJ Steve!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was amazing at our wedding! He made the entire process easy from start to finish! He did everything we asked for. Most importantly, He kept the dance floor rocking! What a Great job!
Celeste & Kim

Profile Picture Celeste, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Steve was the absolute best at our wedding at the GF disney All our guests loved him as did we. 10/10 rating and we danced all nite long. Memories for life

Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - Steve knew and helped my anxiety gettin guests to join early
Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - Final song hoorah
Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - Showin my new bro in law to get low
Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - Our intimate wedding gang of 34 inc 12 kids had a blast
Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - No idea what we r doing but DJ Steve looking SHARP
Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - My lil nephew last man standing
Photo
Photo for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Review - Thanks again Steve for everything! Won’t forget ya brother!
Profile Picture Andy, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was great to work with and kept the party atmosphere we wanted.

Profile Picture Calvin, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was our DJ for our Disney Fairytale Wedding. He was absolutely incredible. He was extremely personable and really took the time to know my husband and I so that he could perfectly fit our needs on our wedding day. We appreciate him and the entire Power Entertainment team.

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with power entertainment , and DJ Larry! The whole process was simple & easy ! Had our own website that we were able to choose the songs we wanted & didn’t want to hear at our wedding ! We had a few last minute changes, and Dj Larry worked with us so well, and made our wedding amazing !!! Our guests are still talking about how great he was, thanks so much to power entertainment for making our wedding amazing !!!

Profile Picture Asgley, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Power Entertainment went above and beyond to ensure that our special day was perfect. The attentiveness to detail, communication, and execution of the day was flawless. Steve and his team do an amazing job. We had the best time with our friends and family - this was in large part to the entertainment that Steve provided. You will not be disappointed with the service. We felt so confident with Steve's abilities and did not have to worry about a thing! We would choose Power Entertainment 100 times out of 100. Thank you Steve for making our day one we will never forget.

Profile Picture Eddie , 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was awesome from start to finish!

Profile Picture Shelby, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Wonderful and professional definitely would recommend them and use them again the crowd was always on their feet. He really made our wedding memorable

Profile Picture kayla, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was great to work with. He incorporated our style of music and made a really fun night for all.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 12/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Steve was a great DJ. He made our wedding reception a wonderful event. I highly recommend him. He really engaged well with the group. He was extremely responsive to the crowd and could draw out the audience. Steve provided excellent service. We would use him again.

Profile Picture Kandiee, 12/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Steve at Power Entertainment! He has a true talent and did an amazing job keeping all of our guests entertained! I was very nervous about finding a good DJ since I lived out of state and my first time meeting Steve was at my wedding. He was very responsive to all my e-mails and we had several phone calls to help answer all of my questions. At the wedding, he was interactive with my guests and knew exactly what music needed to be played to keep everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Steve for any event you need!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Larry was so professional, yet so fun on our big day! He got the crowd going, while also dancing with us! I HIGHLY recommend using Power Entertainment!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was so personable and really added a lot of fun to our reception! We cannot thank him enough for helping us create such a special day!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was amazing. We spoke briefly a few week prior to the wedding and he was so helpful with providing guidance and information. He was very upbeat and such a fun person to be around. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Passion, 6/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

One of the best DJ entertainment I have ever experienced. Steve was amazing and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would absolutely use Steve for another occasion! He was super responsive to anything we needed. He was great with requests! Played a great variety of songs and mixes them well!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was our DJ for our Disney World wedding June 17th. He was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met him, Steve was nothing short of professional. He went through the music choices we selected, and even made notes of what music we did not want played. He kept us well informed of timing. He was a pleasure to work with, and did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 1 Review