263 Reviews for Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Uplighting (1)
256 Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service Reviews

Steve from Power Entertainment was awesome! Very cool guy and he did exactly what we wanted - he kept the party going during our entire reception! Also, the uplightning was awesome and we loved how easy it was to change the colors to any color imaginable. Thanks for such a fun time! I would highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Ioana, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend Steve at Power Entertainment! He has a true talent and did an amazing job keeping all of our guests entertained! I was very nervous about finding a good DJ since I lived out of state and my first time meeting Steve was at my wedding. He was very responsive to all my e-mails and we had several phone calls to help answer all of my questions. At the wedding, he was interactive with my guests and knew exactly what music needed to be played to keep everyone dancing. I would highly recommend Steve for any event you need!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Larry was so professional, yet so fun on our big day! He got the crowd going, while also dancing with us! I HIGHLY recommend using Power Entertainment!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was amazing. We spoke briefly a few week prior to the wedding and he was so helpful with providing guidance and information. He was very upbeat and such a fun person to be around. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Passion, 6/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

One of the best DJ entertainment I have ever experienced. Steve was amazing and kept the party going!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would absolutely use Steve for another occasion! He was super responsive to anything we needed. He was great with requests! Played a great variety of songs and mixes them well!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was our DJ for our Disney World wedding June 17th. He was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we met him, Steve was nothing short of professional. He went through the music choices we selected, and even made notes of what music we did not want played. He kept us well informed of timing. He was a pleasure to work with, and did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Power Entertainment (Larry) was absolutely spot on with everything we envisioned a DJ could be for our wedding. From the up-lighting illuminating the mood and controlling the setting of the beautiful venue to the "Cocktail" hour music setting the guests up for the occasion. Larry was able to bring our ideas to life through his music choice and I could tell through the smiles on all our guests faces and ours as well, he did a magnificent job.

We also thought Larry's professionalism was amazing as his eyes literally never left ours. He knew exactly what we wanted through our body langue and new when to speed up the tempo and slow down at times. We received so many compliments the next day through family and friends on how amazing Larry did at our wedding. On a side note, Larry even would take a few moments to leave his "office" and ask us if we needed any drinks or addition food, that a lone made us feel Larry was there for "us" and that gave us that personal connections with Power Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jarrett, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was very friendly and great to work with

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was so wonderful to work with. He was selected through Disney Fairytale Weddings and we are thrilled they chose him. We had a smaller reception and he was able to get everyone out on the dance floor while seeming to have fun himself. He picked the perfect music to play and he even asked a bridesmaid how we would feel about a request someone made. Steve was so much fun, super personable, and just an all around great DJ.

Profile Picture Becca, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was absolutely amazing as our DJ and had all of our guests dancing! I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Alyson, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve is the best! Able to read the crowd perfectly.

Profile Picture Carol, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was wonderful! So professional! He honored each every one of my requests perfectly and kept everyone, from toddler to adult on the dance floor ALL evening! I couldn't be happier!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was our DJ for our wedding and he was referred to us 100% by a good friend. We are so glad that we went with this referral because Steve took the time to get to know us and make sure that we had everything we wanted within our budget. He was a HUGE part in making our wedding the most magical day ever. From the first consultation to the event Day Steve was attentive to what we needed and wanted our ceremony and reception to look/sound like. We will be using Steve for all of our DJ needs and will gladly refer him to anybody in the future! Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry did a great job for our wedding! He was very professional and very sweet and my family, friends and I had a great time! He was very flexible when we wanted to move around the order of things at the wedding and pretty much went with the flow. Services were very professional, I didn't have to worry about anything and I would hire them again for any event. :-) The photo booth was a hit! My family and friends loved it and created an nice "photo" guestbook for us after the event. It's definitely worth it to add the photo booth.

Profile Picture Latoya, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Steve was amazing! He was great with requests and didn't push too hard to get our reluctant guests out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Power Entertainment is the way to go if you want a professional DJ who really gets the crowd going. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the experience was working with Steve. He was extremely organized and knew the answers to all my questions before I even asked. It was the best experience!!! He is gem!!!

Profile Picture Colby, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dj Steve was very accommodating to our song choices. He created fun song Mashups and played a little something for everyone. I would highly recommend him and this company to anyone who wants to have a blast at their event.

Profile Picture User7885722, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steve was absolutely FANTASTIC. He understood exactly what we wanted and went above our expectations in his delivery. He was professional, responsive and FUN! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. To say we were pleased is an understatement! THANK YOU STEVE!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve (Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Service) worked closely with my now-wife and I to plan an incredibly memorable wedding. We used his services not only for our reception, but for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Steve was actively involved in our planning efforts, working us to ensure that all musical cues for our ceremony, the music for the cocktail hour (including some special themed audio cues) and the music for our reception were all on point! Our guests consistently shared with us how incredible of a job the DJ did to choose music that met the tastes of our large (175 person wedding) and varied audience--and we still receive this feedback weeks later!

I must also commend Steve for being so considerate and collaborative as he consistently communicated with our wedding photographers and videographers to ensure that as the evening's scheduled activities (toasts/speeches, cake cutting, etc...) were about to happened, that they were prepared and ready to be where they needed to in order to guarantee proper coverage.

Steve has been in this business for quite some time--he provided his services for my wife's sister's wedding as well as my own cousin's wedding. Those previous events alone were enough to sell my wife and I on his services. But I have also been fortunate enough to experience his work outside of weddings as well, attending several other local industry events that he has DJ'd... He simply is the best at what he does. He knows how to bring the party and keep it going until lights go out. His attention to detail and his eagerness to cater to the wants/needs of those for whom he is working goes above and beyond the standard call of duty for a DJ.

Simply put, you won't regret choosing Steve and the Power Entertainment DJ & Lighting Services team to support your event(s). They will make sure you are happy throughout the entire process and they will exceed your expectations at every turn.

Profile Picture Adam, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve was absolutely incredible in making our special evening even more incredible! I would recommend him to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Michael, 1/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Steve is the best! They did not only my music, but the gorgeous market lighting and chandelier over the dance floor for our reception and the photo booth!! DJ Steve really gets everyone up and ready to dance and he was able to get specific songs for us that were not very common. The lights.....oh the lights! They were breathtaking-there isn't much else to say about them! The photo booth was of course perfect-they provided props and someone to help operate it. At the end of the night we were given a scrap book with the photo booth pictures and notes from our guests and a thumb drive of all the pictures AND videos people left us. It was a fun surprise to look at after our wedding!! DJ Steve and power entertainment are the best way to go!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/13/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

This is a fantastic company to use!!! They were amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Danny was awesome!! He was very flexible and took all of the stress out of the day for me and my daughter.

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/17/16, 1 Review