Potts & Pans Steelband

Woodstock, IL View map
$2,495 Most Popular Price

$2,495 Most Popular Price

Potts & Pans Steel Ensemble is a professional-level steel band. Comprised of musicians that were trained in steelpan performance at Northern Illinois University, we are not your typical beach band.

We play many styles of music, ranging from classical to pop to calypso and more! The group is usually made up of 9 performers, but we can also arrange smaller ensembles for you.

Whether you need a solo steelpan or a full band for your next event, Potts & Pans will make it happen for you.

Our ability to play a wide range of genres makes us perfect for:

Birthday Parties

Weddings (have a unique wedding band for your service and reception!)

Graduation Parties

Retirement Parties

Parades

Fairs

Public Events

and more!

For more information, check out pottsandpans.org

We have a wide range of performance options available. In addition to providing steelpan entertainment, we can also provide dueling pianos. For more information about that, please check out felixandfingers.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Music
Learning New Songs
Lighting
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$2,495

Which of the following are included in the package?

Ceremony Music
Learning New Songs
Lighting
Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Latin
Orchestra
Pop
Reggae

What music services do you provide?

Sarah Married on 06/23/2018
    I always wanted a steel drum band for my big day. And it was a fabulous accent to my cocktail hour.

Potts & Pans Steelband's reply:

Thanks Sarah,
    We really had a lot of fun providing music for you and your guests. Thanks for the great tune suggestions and expanding our repertoire!
  • F
    Fiona Married on 05/14/2016
    This review is long overdue. First let me say, Potts and Pans are PHENOMENAL:). My husband is Haitian and I’m Trinidadian and from the moment we got engaged, I knew I wanted a ‘panman’ at our wedding. We hired Matt, Christina and Anthony to play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I’m sooooo happy that we did. They had our wedding guests singing and hyped up for the reception, and they even got the older folks (like my parents and the in laws) dancing which was awesome!! I could hear the singing and the music from the ceremony room while the hubby and I took pics and wanted to hustle so I could get some food and join the party:). Throughout our wedding preparations, there was never a time where we were worried about what Matt and his team would perform for us. After we heard them play Lucy and Happiest man alive at our initial meeting, it definitely sealed the deal for us. Our wedding guests were mostly young 20-30something Caribbean people, and the only requirement for Matt and his team was that the music be recent, festive and recognizable to our guests (translation: plenty soca and calypso….lol) which it was. It was really great working with Potts and Pans, and Roby and I couldn’t be happier with choosing them as one of our wedding vendors!!! Money well spent
  • User2558910 2+ years ago
    Excellent program. This is a wonderful community resource. The presenters were very knowledgeable and have such passion for their music.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

1039 Wanda Lane Woodstock, IL, 60098
Location of (Potts & Pans Steelband)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding