821 York Street, Ft Mitchell, KY 41071 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pottinger Photography

Working as a photography team, the fusion of artistic and technical talent makes all the difference. They combine imagination, enthusiasm, and hard work to capture the essence of who you are. Please call today to schedule a session or to discuss your important day.
Experience the difference!

Real Weddings 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

26 Reviews for Pottinger Photography

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

We hired Brenda for our wedding photography what we got was so much more. Our wedding is at Newport Aquarium. I first saw her name on a pamphlet the aquarium gave me and then met her at a bridal show hosted there. My Groom and I are not always the most photogenic people and we wanted someone who could work with us and the lighting and the amount of glass at the aquarium which seemed tricky to us so we needed someone who was experienced with the venue. Brenda has, in this year process gone so far and above anything I would ever imagine. She has just wow'd us on being so detail orientated. We did 3 photo sessions leading up to our big day. an engagement session, a birthday shoot and a bridal session. She's like a best friend, a wedding planner, and a professional all in one person. During a makeup session we were even asked how long we've been friends. We feel like we've know Brenda and her warm heart our whole life. The photos I have so far are all going to be cherished for a lifetime and I couldn't imagine having anyone else do our photography. We hired a photographer and left with a true friend.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Pottinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It has been so wonderful to get to know you both over the last year. And we will continue to be friends and girl bosses that get to see each other! I am truly blessed to get to work with you both to document your biggest celebrations in life! And I am so glad I could be helpful throughout the planning process.

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2017

I have to start by admitting that I was hesitant about going with Pottinger Photography at first, only because I wanted to go with a cheaper photographer. My then fiancé talked me into going with Pottinger Photography because he felt so comfortable with Brenda. Right away I knew we had made the right decision. Throughout the wedding planning process I quickly realized I had never planned a wedding before and had no idea what I was doing. Brenda, thankfully as been to lots of weddings, has planned her own, and was so incredibly helpful. I honestly could not have planned our wedding without her help. When you hire Brenda you aren't just getting a photography, you are getting a wedding planner, and a friend. She helped me plan the entire minute by minute timeline for the whole day, and helped keep everyone on track. She answered my (many) emails incredibly quickly. Even when I emailed at 10:00pm the night before our wedding!
    On top of everything else, Brenda takes beautiful pictures! Neither my husband nor I are particularly photogenic or enjoy being photographed. However, Brenda made us feel so at ease. You can really see how happy and peaceful we look in the photographs. I actually cried when I saw the preview pictures because it brought back all the wonderful memories and joy of that day. I cried too when, after getting married, honeymooning, packing up my entire life, and moving across the county all within two weeks, we arrived at our new place, and there was a beautiful gift waiting for me. Brenda had made a locket out of three of our wedding pictures and had sent it to our new place. It's little sentimental details like this that you won't get anywhere else. It If I could do anything differently, I probably would have started with hiring Pottinger Photography. I can't express this enough, if you are on the fence about hiring Brenda, go for it. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Pottinger Photography's reply:

There is nothing better than reading an incredible review! We love what we do and get to work with the best couples and families! Thank you Alexandra for taking the time to write, I know you are busy. We loved documenting all of the fun! And don't be a stranger - even though you are out of state - we will miss seeing you two!

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

Your photographs and memories are some of the things you cherish most after your wedding day and I couldn't be any happier about mine! I had the best day and the photos reflected that. Brenda and I met a while back working in the wedding industry. Her fun personality is contagious and her photos are flawless. I knew from watching many weddings she did that I wanted to work with her when the time came. When I got engaged she was one of the first vendors I reached out to and I immediately felt a sense of relief. She was so helpful and thoughtful from the beginning to the end of the wedding planning process and day of was even better! She came so well prepared on my hot June wedding day-- she brought fans, water, Gatorade, and even flip-flops for me to change into while taking photos. I got the BEST wedding photos back as a "sneak peek" while on my honeymoon. I was so happy with the way they turned out!! You get what you pay for, and cutting back on costs with a photographer can save you money but will cost you regret later on. I would highly recommend Pottinger Photography to any friend or bride who is touring the venue I work at. She is a beautiful person inside and out and you will not regret having her join your team of wedding vendors for your big day! She also helped me with a boudoir shoot as a gift to my now husband, that too is highly recommended :) Thank you so much for everything, Brenda! You made my perfect day even more magical.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Pottinger Photography's reply:

It truly was an honor to document your beautiful day! There were so many incredible moments. And we couldn't have asked for a nicer couple! Thank you for taking the time to write - we know you are busy. We wish you two all the very best in your married life.

Pottinger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Petal Pushers
    Petal Pushers Wedding Florists

Potting dr Photography is absolutely fabulous to work with and their photos are top quality and creative!

• Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North
    Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North Hotel Weddings

Pottinger Photography captures just the right moments at the right times through the lens. I highly recommend choosing this vendor so that you can relive your wedding day by simply looking at your photos.

• { say i do } love wedding & events, llc
    { say i do } love wedding & events, llc Wedding Florists

Brenda is one of our favorite vendor photographers. She has a keen eye for detail and is impeccable about her shooting and editing processes. When she gives you a suggestion for your special day, listen up, it comes with her 10 years of industry earned experience.

• 821 York Street Ft Mitchell, Ohio, 41071 See on map