Pottinger Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Working as a photography team, the fusion of artistic and technical talent makes all the difference. They combine imagination, enthusiasm, and hard work to capture the essence of who you are. Please call today to schedule a session or to discuss your important day.
Experience the difference!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 09/11/2020

Brenda is THE best!!

Brenda is literally the kindest and sweetest person ever! She not only took amazing photos of us on our special day, but she also just made the experience really enjoyable! She was fun, kept us on schedule, and answered all of our questions...and then some! She is truly a gift and I could've not asked for someone better! HIGHLY recommend!
    Sarah Married on 10/28/2017
    We hired Brenda for our wedding photography what we got was so much more. Our wedding is at Newport Aquarium. I first saw her name on a pamphlet the aquarium gave me and then met her at a bridal show hosted there. My Groom and I are not always the most photogenic people and we wanted someone who could work with us and the lighting and the amount of glass at the aquarium which seemed tricky to us so we needed someone who was experienced with the venue. Brenda has, in this year process gone so far and above anything I would ever imagine. She has just wow'd us on being so detail orientated. We did 3 photo sessions leading up to our big day. an engagement session, a birthday shoot and a bridal session. She's like a best friend, a wedding planner, and a professional all in one person. During a makeup session we were even asked how long we've been friends. We feel like we've know Brenda and her warm heart our whole life. The photos I have so far are all going to be cherished for a lifetime and I couldn't imagine having anyone else do our photography. We hired a photographer and left with a true friend.

Pottinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It has been so wonderful to get to know you both over the last year. And we will continue to be friends and girl bosses that get to see each other! I am truly blessed to get to work with you both to document your biggest celebrations in life! And I am so glad I could be helpful throughout the planning process.
    Alexandra Married on 08/11/2017
    I have to start by admitting that I was hesitant about going with Pottinger Photography at first, only because I wanted to go with a cheaper photographer. My then fiancé talked me into going with Pottinger Photography because he felt so comfortable with Brenda. Right away I knew we had made the right decision. Throughout the wedding planning process I quickly realized I had never planned a wedding before and had no idea what I was doing. Brenda, thankfully as been to lots of weddings, has planned her own, and was so incredibly helpful. I honestly could not have planned our wedding without her help. When you hire Brenda you aren't just getting a photography, you are getting a wedding planner, and a friend. She helped me plan the entire minute by minute timeline for the whole day, and helped keep everyone on track. She answered my (many) emails incredibly quickly. Even when I emailed at 10:00pm the night before our wedding!
    On top of everything else, Brenda takes beautiful pictures! Neither my husband nor I are particularly photogenic or enjoy being photographed. However, Brenda made us feel so at ease. You can really see how happy and peaceful we look in the photographs. I actually cried when I saw the preview pictures because it brought back all the wonderful memories and joy of that day. I cried too when, after getting married, honeymooning, packing up my entire life, and moving across the county all within two weeks, we arrived at our new place, and there was a beautiful gift waiting for me. Brenda had made a locket out of three of our wedding pictures and had sent it to our new place. It's little sentimental details like this that you won't get anywhere else. It If I could do anything differently, I probably would have started with hiring Pottinger Photography. I can't express this enough, if you are on the fence about hiring Brenda, go for it. You won't regret it.

Pottinger Photography's reply:

There is nothing better than reading an incredible review! We love what we do and get to work with the best couples and families! Thank you Alexandra for taking the time to write, I know you are busy. We loved documenting all of the fun! And don't be a stranger - even though you are out of state - we will miss seeing you two!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Kyle
    19 photos · 09/01/2018

Petal Pushers Petal Pushers Wedding Florists

Potting dr Photography is absolutely fabulous to work with and their photos are top quality and creative!

Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North Hotel Weddings

Pottinger Photography captures just the right moments at the right times through the lens. I highly recommend choosing this vendor so that you can relive your wedding day by simply looking at your photos.

{ say i do } love wedding & events, llc { say i do } love wedding & events, llc Wedding Florists

Brenda is one of our favorite vendor photographers. She has a keen eye for detail and is impeccable about her shooting and editing processes. When she gives you a suggestion for your special day, listen up, it comes with her 10 years of industry earned experience.

821 York Street Cincinnati, OH, 41071

Available by appointment. www.pottingerphoto.com/blog
Location of (Pottinger Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding