Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Potomac Foto

We are the Mid Atlantic's most awesome photo booth rental company that exists! We currently use the biggest photo booth screen available in the market....a 42" touch screen photo booth and a commercial photo printer, which make us proud to say that we have the largest screen and best printing capabilities available. Other photo booth companies use screens between 10-15" screens.

Unlike other vendors on this site, I have a 1 price policy that covers everything. I do not nickel and dime you at every opportunity, unlike other vendors.

My quoted price includes:
- Onsite attendant
- Up to 4 hours use
- Unlimited photos and onsite printing
- Option of either 2x6 or 4x6 photo sizes
- Customized footers
- Hundreds of props
- Your backdrop of choice: green screen, solid color or metallic/sequins curtains.
- Email and social media sharing station
- Your pics hosted on my website, all downloads free!

I offer other add-on services such as:

- Custom-made scrap books (hand-made in Europe. They are stunning in person!)
- Custom made Facebook / Instagram props
- Inflatable tent and wall
- Custom made Facebook / Instagram props
- 10 foot Inflatable tent and 15 foot inflatable wall.
- Photo frames
- 120" HD projection screen (for photo shows)
- The "Awkward Family Photo Wall" (a huge hit at parties).

Unfortunately, many photo booth companies do not value their clients as I do: I believe in privacy and that all photos taken at your event are your property. Therefore, I password protect every event and keep all photos hosted my site. .

My competition offers much lower upfront prices but will proceed to charge more the for basic things, such as prop usage, amount of photos taken, backdrop usage, social media sharing and photo storage. My competition outsources your photos to "SmugMug", which means that you will have to pay up to $1.50 per photo download. SmugMug also reserves the right to use your private event photos for their commercial purposes.

The bottom line is this: I love what I do. I do not operate by trying to extort as much money as possible from you at every opportunity. My price includes everything needed to operate. :) #TheBuckStopsHere

Please visit my website - www.potomacfoto.com

img0022
img3510
3ca6de19d7885899624847905ff6e9e61f834b mv2d3024403

5 Reviews for Potomac Foto

Barb · Married on 06/10/2017

Wonderful experience with Barry. His equipment was state of the art and provided a ton of awesome options. He was set up way before the guests arrived and everyone told me it was a blast! He left no stone unturned. Thank you Barry for making our event perfect.

Bobby · Married on 05/27/2017

We LOVED working with Potomac Foto! All of our guests had a blast. Barry was great to work with, he responded to emails quickly and is very flexible. He used our invitation to create a banner for each photo and it was PERFECT! Everyone loved the magnets and my wife and I had a blast looking through the scrapbook that was made from the photo booth pictures. The scrapbooks they offer are seriously gorgeous. Can't go wrong!!!

Heather · Married on 05/17/2017

Potomac Foto helped to make our event so special! Our guests had a great time! Some guests even said, "This was this was the best event of year!" because they loved the photo booth so much. I have seen many other photo booths, but I was impressed but the quality of equipment of Potomac Foto - it was really top ! Also, the guests and I were very impressed that they had an instant text to send pictures to guests and also large, high-quality print photos available to guests on the spot (not little photos that are hard to even see the people like I got at my friend's wedding with a different vendor). Potomac Foto also had really fun photo green screen backgrounds that were so much fun. The owner was happy to personalize backgrounds to suit the needs and taste of our guests prior to the event, which I appreciated.
    The owner and host of Potomac Foto was very professional and yet fun. He arrived on time and had all his equipment ready to go in time for the party. He was happy to make some fun suggestions to those that might need it, but allowed those had the creative juices flowing to go with it!
    Potomac Foto had the best props and signs to help the guests laugh and make memorable pictures. It was so much fun to see everyone's pictures, too!
    I would recommend Potomac Foto to my friends and family for all of their special events.

Potomac Foto FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Photo booth, Signage, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Concentria Weddings
    Concentria Weddings Wedding Photographers

I enjoyed working with Barry from Potomac Foto this June. His photo booth was so fun, and Barry is very attentive to his customers. I hope to work with Potomac Foto again!

• Fairfax, VA 22031 See on map