PO Box 462, Germantown, MD 20875 Map · Phone number

About A-list Photo Booths

A-list Photo Booths provides an exciting, truly unique, and high-quality experience for every guest! Our Standard Package is full of everything one would want for their special day and we also have a full array of add-on options! Social Media posting, texting, emailing, HD video recording, slideshows, scrapbook stations, and a variety of backdrops are just a few options you and your guests can enjoy at our photo booth! Did we mention our professional graphic designer completely customizes the print-outs to match your decor/theme, brides maids dresses, or anything else you'd like to incorporate in the design?! Don't settle for the simple text quickly written on a boring white background! When's the last time you kept a bad picture? Allow your guests to enjoy the A-list experience and send them home with a picture ready to be framed and a memory that will last a lifetime! Give us a call today at 240-780-8311 and let's start planning your exciting photo booth experience!

Follow A-list Photo Booths on

2e84de62ff383401 400pixelsX400pixels
img0296
A-list Photo Booths
julie and erics menu screen sample
A-list Photo Booths
julie and erics print out sample
img0851

A-list Photo Booths 3
A-list Photo Booths 4

Carolyn Funke · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Photobooth

They were fantastic and such a hit at the wedding! Nick always responded to questions quickly and was so accommodating. Guests loved being able to email pictures to themselves to post on social media and we loved having digital copies of every photo as well as a photo album at the end of the night! So worth the money

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bobbi Jo Cecchi · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing experience with A-List Photobooths!

I highly recommend Nicholas and the team at A-List Photobooths! They really made my daughter's graduation party outstanding. We were so happy with the professionalism and the quality of the equipment they used. Their team and photo booth made the party very special and we are so happy we chose them!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Nadia · Married on 03/02/2019

A++ For Amazing Service & Ease!

I would highly recommend this company to do your Photo Booth for your wedding or any event. They are super quick to respond, do an amazing job, and I didn't need to do much other than pay and tell them briefly what I wanted. They did all the rest which made my life as a bride much easier. They set up the booth nicely, didn't need to meet me, and didn't ask me a million questions - but I still got exactly what I was looking for. The photos came out amazing and everyone enjoyed having fun photos to take at our wedding. The backdrop options and props they include are also really nice and high quality. They even sent me the photos from the wedding just a few days after the event so I was also very happy and impressed with that. Overall - amazing job to these guys for making our wedding more fun!

Sent on 03/07/2019

A-list Photo Booths FAQ

• What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Drapery, Lights, Photo booth, Signage, Tables, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Enchanted Moments
    Enchanted Moments Wedding Planners

We worked with Nicholas at two wedding shows and he was very friendly, and explained his services to us, as well as us taking part in Hashtags for the event day, allowing our pictures to show up on his business social pages. It was a pleasure to speak with him and see all that he has to offer to clients looking to hire a photo booth vendor.

• Andrew Roby Events
    Andrew Roby Events Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Nicholas for a vendor social we planned for District Bliss and left in amazement. A-List Photo Booths were one the most helpful people I've interacted with by offering suggestions for the types of backdrops they can provide and also being on time to set up. The experience was first class and I recommend them to anyone.

• PO Box 462 Germantown, 20875 See on map