A-list Photo Booths Reviews

A-list Photo Booths 4
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding day photo booth

Nicholas was awesome! Leading up to the wedding he was easy to get in touch with and also very helpful with any questions I had. Our photo booth was a hit at our wedding:) Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Patty Kennedy · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful addition to my daughter's wedding!

Our friends and family members of all ages had a blast with the A-list Photo Booth at my daughter's wedding! The photos were great quality and the digital delivery was fabulous! Also loved receiving the file with all of the photos taken and seeing the fun poses and interactions. The file provided a wonderful "guest" supplement to the professional photographer's pictures taken at the ceremony and the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Carolyn Funke · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Photobooth

They were fantastic and such a hit at the wedding! Nick always responded to questions quickly and was so accommodating. Guests loved being able to email pictures to themselves to post on social media and we loved having digital copies of every photo as well as a photo album at the end of the night! So worth the money

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bobbi Jo Cecchi · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing experience with A-List Photobooths!

I highly recommend Nicholas and the team at A-List Photobooths! They really made my daughter's graduation party outstanding. We were so happy with the professionalism and the quality of the equipment they used. Their team and photo booth made the party very special and we are so happy we chose them!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Nadia · Married on 03/02/2019

A++ For Amazing Service & Ease!

I would highly recommend this company to do your Photo Booth for your wedding or any event. They are super quick to respond, do an amazing job, and I didn't need to do much other than pay and tell them briefly what I wanted. They did all the rest which made my life as a bride much easier. They set up the booth nicely, didn't need to meet me, and didn't ask me a million questions - but I still got exactly what I was looking for. The photos came out amazing and everyone enjoyed having fun photos to take at our wedding. The backdrop options and props they include are also really nice and high quality. They even sent me the photos from the wedding just a few days after the event so I was also very happy and impressed with that. Overall - amazing job to these guys for making our wedding more fun!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Sydney · Married on 09/29/2018

This photo booth was absolutely amazing. HIGH QUALITY, LOOKS GREAT AND GREAT SERVICE. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/12/2016

Haley · Married on 07/07/2018

The photo booth was the HIT of the night! Everyone had an absolute blast with it and were so happy to be able to get them on their phone right away! It added so much to our night and it will to yours too!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 06/09/2018

A-List was excellent. The photo booth was a huge hit at our June wedding in Washington, DC. It was easy to use and the guests had a ton of fun using it. The photo and video quality was great. Overall we were extremely happy with A-List. We would definitely use them again for another event.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Nicholas was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. He was also very flexible when it came to our special requests - such as providing our own curtain back drop, props, and DIY scrap book. The photo booth was a hit at our wedding, and we will cherish the scrap book memories for years to come. Customized strips that matched our paper products were an added bonus!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2018

A-list photo booths did a fantastic job for our son's bar mitzvah! The photo booth was easy and quick to use, the pictures very clear, and Nicholas gives you the option of different customized layouts for your photos. Nicholas was very responsive and extremely easy to work with. We would hire him again in a second!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Tiana · Married on 01/31/2018

Nicholas and A-list Photo Booths are amazing! He is great to work with and very responsive. Everyone at the event enjoyed the photo booth and the custom props they created specifically for our event. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 02/01/2018

A-list Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you for having us at your event! We’re looking forward to the next one!

Molly · Married on 01/20/2018

We've used A List twice (and have a third time set up) and have been happier that we could have imagined each time. Three great things to know: 1. They are reliable and self sufficient. They show up, they set up they provide witty chatter with people getting photographed. Once you choose them, take all the worry off your list. They communicate clearly what they need (a small space and a table) 2. High quality photos that are versatile. We have folks being goofy and having fun and we have others who stand like a portrait and all of the photos turn out wonderfully. This is true for everyone from 1-100 years old. 3. We finalized plans with them 3 days before the event (sorry!) and still they are super responsive. And we had digital photos to us less than 24 hours after the event! We don't have photo releases, so we can't provide photos, below . . . sorry. Thanks A List!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Chelsey · Married on 01/19/2018

I hired A-List for a corporate party. Nicholas was so professional and courteous. He was easy to work with and punctual. The photo booths are high-quality and look impressive when set up in your event space. I would absolutely work with him again if I ever need another photo booth!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Simran · Married on 01/14/2018

Alist Photo Booth was very professional and provided us with excellent service before, during, and after using the Photo Booth. Each one of my guest older and young enjoyed using the photo booth, and love their photos which is a memory that last a lifetime. You will not be disappointed by using Alist. I highly recommend it, if you want excellent service and have your guest happy.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Monica · Married on 12/16/2017

Very proposal and easy to work with. He made that part of our event easy because we did not need to think about anything.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jasmin · Married on 12/16/2017

A-List Photo Booth was set up and ready on time for our party. They were professional and accommodated all of our guest with their many pictures.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    A-list Photo Booths 5
    A-list Photo Booths 6
    A-list Photo Booths 7
    A-list Photo Booths 8

Sylvia · Married on 12/07/2017

The photo booth supplied by A-list was a huge hit at our corporate party! Nicholas was so accommodating and made sure that our guests' experience was a fun one by supplying us with tons of funny items to hold up in the photo. The very cool part was that we were able to not only get an instant photo, but we also had a link sent to our cell phones. This way, we were able to share them with each other instantly.

Sent on 12/13/2017

A-list Photo Booths's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you all and am looking forward to many more events with you all next year!

My · Married on 09/30/2017

It was a pleasure working with A-list for our wedding photo booth. Nicholas was friendly, professional, and so easy to work with! Nicholas was also always very quick to respond to all of our emails and concerns. The set up of the photo booth was clean and sleek. There was an attendant there to help the guests, although the booth itself was very easy to use and self explanatory. Our guests had a blast and we received a lot of compliments! We received a link with all of the photos the following day! Exceptional service. We'll recommend A-list to all of our friends. Thanks Nicholas!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Michael · Married on 05/19/2017

We used A-List Photobooths for the second year in a row, and I have nothing but great things to say. They are easy to work with, timely, and deliver a great quality experience. Thanks for making prom-planning easy!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Aliki · Married on 05/19/2017

Top notch Photo Booth company! My favorite part is you can completely customize the photos print outs with your own wedding logo and allow your guests to post directly to social media or send to their phones if they like. They worked with our vendors to set everything up and have it ready, we didn't have to do any of the work. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/16/2017

A-list Photo Booths team was incredibly professional and produced the exact vision we were looking for, for our gala. Our guests loved it, and the sleek look of the backdrop, props, and kiosks was perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • F

Franck · Married on 04/11/2017

Nicholas and his company are probably the best in the D.C. area. Very reactive, helpful - he has all qualities!
    I tried to contact several photobooth companies around the region and Alist was the best in all points!
    Thanks again!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Emma · event on 03/25/2017

I have worked with A-list photo booths for several events, and they have remained extremely helpful and enthusiastic! I felt comfortable sending emails back and forth with Nicholas, and he was consistently responsive and willing to help out in any way. I selected the backdrop, coloring, and had my custom logo on each of the prints, and had the photo booth in both a rented space and in my home. Beyond simply having prints at the event itself, I even received a digital copy of all the images just a day after my event! I highly recommend using A-list photo booths to get both high-quality photos as well as to work with friendly and flexible people.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 02/03/2017

Nicholas is a dream to work with! We will certainly be using him again!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Machee · event on 01/26/2017

We had a great time with A-List Photo Booths. They are professional, fun, and the photo quality is great!

Sent on 01/27/2017