Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Potomac Foto

Wonderful experience with Barry. His equipment was state of the art and provided a ton of awesome options. He was set up way before the guests arrived and everyone told me it was a blast! He left no stone unturned. Thank you Barry for making our event perfect.

Profile Picture Barb, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We LOVED working with Potomac Foto! All of our guests had a blast. Barry was great to work with, he responded to emails quickly and is very flexible. He used our invitation to create a banner for each photo and it was PERFECT! Everyone loved the magnets and my wife and I had a blast looking through the scrapbook that was made from the photo booth pictures. The scrapbooks they offer are seriously gorgeous. Can't go wrong!!!

Profile Picture Bobby, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Potomac Foto helped to make our event so special! Our guests had a great time! Some guests even said, "This was this was the best event of year!" because they loved the photo booth so much. I have seen many other photo booths, but I was impressed but the quality of equipment of Potomac Foto - it was really top ! Also, the guests and I were very impressed that they had an instant text to send pictures to guests and also large, high-quality print photos available to guests on the spot (not little photos that are hard to even see the people like I got at my friend's wedding with a different vendor). Potomac Foto also had really fun photo green screen backgrounds that were so much fun. The owner was happy to personalize backgrounds to suit the needs and taste of our guests prior to the event, which I appreciated.
The owner and host of Potomac Foto was very professional and yet fun. He arrived on time and had all his equipment ready to go in time for the party. He was happy to make some fun suggestions to those that might need it, but allowed those had the creative juices flowing to go with it!
Potomac Foto had the best props and signs to help the guests laugh and make memorable pictures. It was so much fun to see everyone's pictures, too!
I would recommend Potomac Foto to my friends and family for all of their special events.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/17/17, 1 Review