Event Rentals DC

Sterling, VA View map

Event Rentals DC specializes in wedding tents, tables, chairs, linens, chinaware, dancefloors, stages, decoration and more for weddings, parties, festivals and events in the DMV area. Event Rentals DC has tens of thousands of items in stock ready for your next wedding. Count on Event Rentals DC's lowest price guarantee to bring you the best prices and highest level of quality for your wedding.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tent Accessories
Tents
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$125

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$99

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$300

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
2.4
    Kelsey Married on 06/01/2019

Affordable but didn't bring half of my order

I decided to order from Event Rentals DC because their chairs are significantly cheaper than other rental companies in the area and I did not feel like spending a ton of money on chairs. In addition to the chairs, I ordered gold chargers for the table settings at our wedding. On the day of, Event Rentals DC completely forgot to bring the chargers to our event and made no effort to go get the chargers to bring to our event. Our day-of coordinator ended up ordering chargers at double the price from another rental company, who sent them over immediately. The most disappointing part of the process, however, was Event Rentals DC's response to all of this. Nobody from the company reached out to us to apologize or offer a refund, which in my view, should have been done the moment that they realized they messed up. Finally, I emailed them approximately a week and a half after our wedding. At that time, they offered to refund us for the chargers we prepaid for. I told them that I expected them to pay the cost of replacement, which they eventually did and we did receive that amount about five weeks after our wedding. While everything worked out, I do not trust this company as reliable or responsive.

22650 Executive Drive , Suite 119-122 Sterling, 20164
Location of (Event Rentals DC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding