9040 N. Oracle Rd., Suite D, Tucson, AZ 85704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Posh Petals

Posh Petals provides beautiful fresh floral art for any event! Everything from simple arrangements to full wedding florals, we do it all! Happy to work in any budget, everything we do is custom and unique!! Bring your creativity and set up a consultation with us, send us an inquiry, or give us a call!

jane2

Posh Petals 7
  • Cate

Cate · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Petals

Posh Petals was an excellent vendor for our ceremony. I spoke with Katie. She is extremely knowledgeable and was able to translate an online- highly composed photoshopped image into a reasonable- beautiful bouquet and arrangement. We requested fun, bright colors, and had discussions about textures. Katie delivered. The bouquet was gorgeous, the arrangement fantastic, and the boutonnière flawless. Our day of coordinator was able to pick up our arrangements without issue. We were incredibly pleased and recommend Posh Petals to any couples looking for a florist for their day!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Posh Petals 8
  • astyn

astyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing florals & Excellent Planning Experience!

Choosing Posh Petals was one of the best decisions I made! My florist respected my budget, was realistic about what I could afford, provided amazing customer service, was flexible, and created beautiful florals for my day!

Minority Experience:
    I am a Black Lesbian Woman and had an excellent experience working with Katie. She treated my wife and me with the utmost respect and honored our wishes for two bridal bouquets and non-traditional wedding party florals.

No need to write much, the photos speak for themselves!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Posh Petals 9
    Posh Petals 10
    Posh Petals 11
    Posh Petals 12
    Posh Petals 13
    Posh Petals 14

Karen · Married on 03/18/2018

Posh Petals was so easy to work with! I shared my Pinterest boards with them and they were able to translate my inspiration into a reality. Everything was beautiful and executed perfectly.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Posh Petals FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Jane Castle Events
    Jane Castle Events Wedding Planners

Katie at Posh Petals is an incredibly creative and talented floral designer. She obviously found her artistic calling working with plants and flowers. Katie's ability to listen to what a client is looking for, and design something unique and special for each bride is like watching magic happen. Whether she's working from photographic inspiration, or designing something in her head, the finished product is always stunning! No item goes out the door until she is completely satisfied with it. Knowing that you're getting the freshest product available that has been handled, processed and assembled by professionals every step of the way should give peace of mind to any bride on her wedding day. To find such talent and such good raw ingredients at reasonable prices is a tremendous value! Definitely check out Posh Petals!!!

• Scott Rice Photography
    Scott Rice Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie and her team at Posh Petals are absolute flower, and bouquet wizards, you need it..They do it, and you will be impressed I always am. As a photographer it is always great to have awesome table arrangements, bridal bouquets, and groomsmen boutonniere's to photograph so you look back and remember how beautiful your big day was.

• 3421 N 1st Ave Tucson, 85719 See on map