Posh Petals Reviews

Posh Petals 5
  • Cate

Cate · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible Petals

Posh Petals was an excellent vendor for our ceremony. I spoke with Katie. She is extremely knowledgeable and was able to translate an online- highly composed photoshopped image into a reasonable- beautiful bouquet and arrangement. We requested fun, bright colors, and had discussions about textures. Katie delivered. The bouquet was gorgeous, the arrangement fantastic, and the boutonnière flawless. Our day of coordinator was able to pick up our arrangements without issue. We were incredibly pleased and recommend Posh Petals to any couples looking for a florist for their day!

Posh Petals 6
    Sent on 05/21/2019
  • astyn

astyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing florals & Excellent Planning Experience!

Choosing Posh Petals was one of the best decisions I made! My florist respected my budget, was realistic about what I could afford, provided amazing customer service, was flexible, and created beautiful florals for my day!

Minority Experience:
    I am a Black Lesbian Woman and had an excellent experience working with Katie. She treated my wife and me with the utmost respect and honored our wishes for two bridal bouquets and non-traditional wedding party florals.

No need to write much, the photos speak for themselves!

Posh Petals 7
    Posh Petals 8
    Posh Petals 9
    Posh Petals 10
    Posh Petals 11
    Posh Petals 12
    Sent on 03/02/2019

Karen · Married on 03/18/2018

Posh Petals was so easy to work with! I shared my Pinterest boards with them and they were able to translate my inspiration into a reality. Everything was beautiful and executed perfectly.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Emily · Married on 10/15/2017

Katie and Posh Petals did a phenomenal job for our wedding. From my first consultation with Katie, she was able to take my ideas and give suggestions and provide various options for what we could have and what it could look like. She was sensitive and responsive to our budget. The flowers at the wedding were spectacular! The corsages and boutonnieres, my bouquet, and the reception arrangements were all stunning and we had compliments throughout the day. I had added a last minute ceremony arrangement that was perfect. Also, Posh Petals was kind enough to donate my flowers the day after to a residential facility in the area. Katie is spunky, kind and is awesome at what she does--Posh Petals is a wonderful choice for any event.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kate · Married on 05/12/2017

My fiance and I hired Posh Petals to provide the flowers for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the process or the outcome. We had so many people compliment the table arrangements and bouquets. More importantly, we absolutely loved them! I wouldn't have changed a thing. Everything was PERFECT! I was pretty wishy-washy on my vision but Katie worked with me to make it absolutely gorgeous! She was very accommodating and went the extra mile to work within my budget. Not only that, but she was a joy to work with. I had no stress about the flowers because I knew she would do a beautiful job. Everything turned out even prettier than I'd imagined it would. I highly recommend Posh Petals!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Miranda · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent, quality work! Flexible, great value, kind, honest, fun people! Low stress for me!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Regan · Married on 03/04/2017

My best friend used Posh Petals for her wedding at Tanque Verde Ranch and I tagged along for the floral consultation. Katie is an absolute joy to work with and has a very warm, fun, welcoming personality. She's also incredibly talented and will make sure your wedding flowers look *amazing*. Posh Petals has my highest recommendation - you'll be so happy you chose this company! Our only regret was that Katie lives too far away from Phoenix to make her our new BFF ;)

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/10/2016

I loved working with Katie, she was a shining example of 5 star service. From the moment I first inquired with her, throughout the entire planning process, to last minute changes, all the way up to delivery. She was extremelly efficient, kind, respectful, professional, and all around a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough good things about Posh Petals. I really appreciated how easy it was to work with her, and most of all, for the gorgeous, stunning flowers that were delivered on my wedding day.

My jaw hit the floor upon seeing my bridal bouquet, it was the bouquet of my Pinterest dreams. I don't know how, but she managed to score peonies and dahlia's in DECEMBER. I was so happy with how everything turned out, and for how fantastic and simple Katie made this process. Flowers were so important to me, and I feel so grateful that I had an A+ florist to pull through.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Booke · Married on 11/12/2016

Katie was fantastic! I didn't have a specific vision or bouquet that I was looking for - just a general feeling of how I wanted the wedding to look and be. She turned that into the most beautiful bouquets and other arrangements (far more than I could have envisioned). On top of that, she was wonderful to work with, creative, and calming. I can't recommend Katie and Post Petals enough.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Loved working with Katie. She's very nice and energetic and definitely enthusiastic about what she does. From the start we left most of the planning in her hands since we know nothing of flowers! I told her bright, colorful and wildflower like. The arrangements turned out even better than I had imagined. Absolutely beautiful. She always responded to my questions promptly and was very easy to work with. Would recommend her to anyone.
    She's basically the only person I talked to so I don't know how her costs stack up to others, but I'm pretty sure she's average priced. And definitely the quality of what you're getting is worth it in comparison to some of the other cheaper vendors.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Krista · Married on 11/05/2016

Katie was so wonderful to work with! Right from the start she understood our vision and our consultations were like meeting with an old friend. I can't speak enough about the amazingly beautiful arrangements Katie is able to create as well. From my bridal bouquet, to our centerpieces, bridesmaid bouquets, mother's corsages, boutonnieres-it was all gorgeous! Also, she actually took our budget into consideration which we greatly appreciated! Please consider Katie for your floral needs! She is fantastic!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 10/31/2016

Katie was amazing throughout the entire process. I felt comfortable that she was going to make my vision come to life. I brought my mom to the appointment to help me make decisions and Katie treated her exactly as she did me. She didn't just dismiss questions and concerns that my mom had like some other vendors had already done to us. When we asked her questions about specific flowers, she pulled up pictures and even went and got flowers from her freezer and showed us some sample bouquets. She worked with us on our budget and gave great suggestions to us so that we could actually stay within the budget. A few weeks before the wedding, she met with us again to make sure that we were still in the same page and that nothing had changed. Even though I got married in Sedona, she delivered there for a very reasonable travel fee. Once in Sedona, she delivered the flowers to three different locations since we needed them at the hotel, the venue, an the church. When I saw the flowers, I was so amazed! They looked so beautiful and came out even better than what I was expecting. Thank you Katie!!!

Posh Petals 13
    Posh Petals 14
    Posh Petals 15
    Posh Petals 16
    Sent on 09/14/2018

Alison · Married on 04/16/2016

We were so lucky to have found Posh Petals. Katie saved the day, and met with us on short notice, after another florist had a conflict arise with our wedding date. Katie listened to what we wanted, was realistic and creative about working within our budget, and the flowers turned out beautifully.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Katie was so wonderful to work with! She brainstormed ideas with my fiancé and me through email and in person, taking into account the photos that inspired me and creating unique bouquets and centerpieces for our special day. She worked within our budget, making recommendations for flowers that would fit within our price point. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Mimi · Married on 04/02/2016

My daughter in Philadelphia made all the flower arrangements for our wedding here in Oro Valley. The flowers were stunning. I had purchased an artificial bouquet and my daughter sent Posh Petals a photo of it. They created the most beautiful and stunning bouquet. The colors in my bouquet and the table bouquets were unbelievably beautiful. Exactly what I was hoping for. They were wonderful to work with/accommodating and I could not have asked for more perfect arrangements for this wonderful day. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

My flowers were drop dead gorgeous! The main compliment I receive when people see the pictures is how beautiful the flowers are. I described my vision to Katie with Posh Petals and she made it come to life; it was even better than I could have ever imagined. I will be recommending everyone who is looking for flowers to Posh Petals.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/26/2015

Absolutely beautiful work!! Exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie was outstanding from the moment we met her. She was helpful and led us through the options we had and worked within our ideas and budget. Katie was responsive to emails and calls, was friendly throughout the process and exceeded any expectations we might have had on our wedding day. The table settings and aisle flowers were magical and they were only out done by the sheer beauty and brilliance of the many bouquet. We were so blessed to have Katie a part of our wedding day and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Sandra · Married on 04/25/2015

We feel very fortunate to have worked with Katie and Jane at Posh Petals! Katie impressed us from the moment we met her at a Wedding Fair at La Encantada. Her love for flowers and her art shone through. We had next to no knowledge of how to choose the right flowers and arrangements for our ceremony and venue. Katie had the utmost patience and helped us through the process. And the finished product? Stunning beyond our wildest dreams! Katie uses high quality flowers and orders them early to make sure you get what you want. We received so many compliments on our flowers! Professional, beautiful, and worry free! Thank you Posh Petals!!!!

Sandi & Avram 4/25/15

Sent on 05/18/2015

Katie is awesome! She made me the most beautiful bridal bouquet I have ever seen. She is amazing at working with succulents. She was very understanding of my budget and worked with me to get the best value in flowers for the centerpieces. She is absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2014

I met with quite a few florists and after every meeting I felt like the vendors didn't listen to what I wanted, but not Katie! Our first meeting lasted over an hour because she spent so much time explaining things to me. She went pin by pin on my pinterest board and told me why or why not those types of flowers would work for my wedding. When I left our meeting I felt like we were on the same page, she knew exactly what I wanted, I was way more knowledgeable on flowers in general, and I felt 100% confident she would do an amazing job. She went above and beyond with everything and managed to come in a tad under budget, too! I was so happy I used Katie for my flowers-they were beautiful and she was a gem to work with. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 11/08/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Katie who is the owner of Posh Petals. She did a fantastic job with all of our wedding day flowers. In addition, she is very conscientious of working with any type of budget.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

I first met Katie in January 2014, about 9 months before my September wedding. I have no clue when it comes to flowers, so thankfully Katie was with me every step of the way! During our initial meeting, my wedding planner/bridesmaid, Katie and I discussed my budget and my vision. Katie was fabulous at fitting those two things together and had great ideas about how to save money while never compromising the quality. I was so pleased and excited to be working with such an amazing florist!

About 4 months later, my budget changed and I contacted Katie to change my floral order. She was extremely flexible and worked with me until everything was perfect...again!

On the day of the wedding, the flowers were absolutely perfect. Everything I had dreamed of!! My bouquet was to die for, and the peach and coral flower arrangements were gorgeous. I can't wait to get my pictures back so I can see them again!!!! Katie - I cannot thank you enough for your patience, flexibility and creativity!!! I would recommend Katie to everyone, over and over again!

Sent on 10/07/2014

victoria · Married on 05/10/2014

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Katie and Posh Petals! From the first moment I met Katie she was all energy and ideas, and despite my relative unfamiliarity with flowers or even exactly what I wanted, she did an amazing job. I told her that I wanted a wildflower bouquet and she immediately knew what I meant. I put the whole endeavor into her incredibly capable hands and she did not disappoint -- in fact, everything was absolutely amazing. The boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful and the bouquet was absolutely stunning and everything I'd hoped it would be. The most incredible part, however, was her ability to keep her cool and deliver an amazing product over a crazy busy Mother's Day weekend. Thank you so much Posh Petals!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Aimee · Married on 03/22/2014

Our flowers were stunning! I was planning to DIY with Costco but in retrospect I would have really regretted it. Katie knows her way around petals and helped with flower selection and kept me on budget. I dried my calla lilies and still have them 5 months later!

Sent on 10/03/2014