Port Annapolis Marina

$4k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$4k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

For a wedding venue that has one of the best coastal views around, Port Annapolis Marina in Annapolis, Maryland, is the place to consider! Situated in the Chesapeake marina, Port Annapolis provides captivating and picturesque panoramic waterfront views ideal for both ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples may host up to 175 wedding guests within the pavilion’s 3,000-square-foot event space. An adjoining gazebo, floral landscapes and beautiful views surround the site, giving guests breathtaking backdrops at every turn. There’s also a bridal suite and sitting room with a half bath perfect for wedding party preparation.

The Port Annapolis Marina includes all-inclusive packages and event coordination is available. The venue also offers additional services like:

All-inclusive packages

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • Outside vendors
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$6,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Parking
Set Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Marina

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

Sydney Married on 06/05/2021

Couldn't have picked a better venue

Port Annapolis was such an amazing venue and I couldn't have chosen a better place to have our reception. It's beautiful, right on the water, and even though it was pretty warm out, the breeze from the water cooled things down. They were so accommodating and helped answer any questions I had throughout the entire planning process. They were there cleaning, mowing, planting flowers, and getting everything set up for us the week of. We were able to use the bridal suite Friday-Sunday which made storing things, setting/cleaning up so much easier. Everyone we worked with there was so kind and patient, which was really nice for a frantic bride like me! No regrets!
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 08/15/2020

Best place for our day!

I cannot speak highly enough of this venue. It is gorgeous, outdoors, has a breeze off the water, and has twinkle lights under the pavilion to add some spark. The executive assistant, Stephanie and Liz were always incredibly helpful and friendly. They were so nice to work with throughout the planning process. Something else I really liked was that they sent a PowerPoint to help you set up the layout for the day of. This eased my stress, as it gave me an idea of what it would look like and what would go where. In addition, it ensured I had everything I needed.
    In terms of the set up, this venue had workers who set up the tables and made sure everything was set up. My day of coordinator said they were a great help and that Scott was there to ask any questions to throughout the day.
    I am so grateful that I found this venue and was able to put my vision into reality. It was perfect.
    Sonia Married on 09/26/2018
    I cannot say enough about how wonderful our event was at Port Annapolis! Jenna and Scott were so kind, patient and helpful in setting up our corporate event. I needed to make some last minute changes (more tables) and Jenna accommodate us with ease. We loved using the grill and the dinghy boat cooler is quite literally the coolest bar set up ever!! The venue is beautiful with serene water views and the wonderful breeze. Our guests had a wonderful time and remarked at the beauty of the pavillion and surrounding space. Perfection!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

7074 Bembe Beach Road Annapolis, Maryland, 21403
4102691990
Location of (Port Annapolis Marina)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues