21 Reviews for Port Annapolis Marina

Parking (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
21 Port Annapolis Marina Reviews

Jenna Soneira was wonderful to work with for our event. We had a staff party at the Pavilion, and although it was quite hot outside, the cover of the pavilion and the breeze off of the water provided a coolness to the air. The scenery was amazing and the service from Jenna and crew was above and beyond our expectations! I highly recommend this venue as it offers a gorgeous view, nice coverage if it rains, great atmosphere and wonderful service!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband & I had our reception at the Port Annapolis Marina in September of 2017 and could not have been happier with the venue and the staff. Linda is wonderful to work with and gave us so many great recommendations. It is the perfect place to get the “Annapolis” experience.

Profile Picture Maxine, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held a Welcome Dinner (aka Rehearsal Dinner but for all 90+ of our out-of-town guests!) for our daughter's wedding and it was PERFECT!!! Linda was incredibly responsive and flexible and coordinated well with the caterer. The weather was iffy so she and I were in frequent contact during the hours before the dinner to make joint decisions about enclosing the pavilion. It's a beautiful site, beautifully maintained, and was a wonderful introduction for our family and friends to the beauty of the Chesapeake Bay region. Thank you!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Port Annapolis Marina is the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding/reception. My daughter got married there on 9/10/16, and it was just about perfect!! From my first contact to the last minute, Linda was wonderful to work with. She is attentive and available to answer all questions, and worked with us the whole time. The other staff are also accessible and helpful. The venue is beautiful, and it is a great value! I highly recommend Port Annapolis Marina to have a beautiful, outdoor wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up

Port Annapolis is the perfect venue for an outdoor, waterfront wedding! The space is gorgeous, the amenities are exactly what is needed and the staff is accommodating. Linda was so helpful in every step leading up to the big day! She helped me design the layout of tables and chairs to match my vision. We were married the weekend of Hurricane Joaquin, so there were a lot of last minute changes. Linda was there to work with me and keep me calm. She also helped me secure a tent rental with a great referral. Despite the rain and wind, the venue was perfect! It allows for an excellent rain plan. Our guests LOVED the venue and raved about how unique it was. I cannot recommend Port Annapolis enough for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can't say enough about this venue!! From day one, Linda and her crew were so attentive and answered every question we had. Leading up until the day of our wedding, there was never anything to worry about, even in the case of rain. The day of, the landscaping was beautiful, and we received so many compliments on the location & view. It even rained the night of our reception - and it was still beautiful! The amenities that were included with the rental of this venue were also exceptional. We are so happy we decided to have our reception here.
-Leann & Jonathan

Profile Picture Leann, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Port Annapolis Marina was everything we wanted in a venue and more!! It was a beautiful setting for our nautical themed wedding and many guests told us it was the best venue they had ever been to. The staff is absoluetly wonderful and their event coordinator, Linda, was so easy to work with! She worked very cloesly with my planner to make our day perfect. Little decor is needed since the grounds are so beautiful! The space is very DIY so you can make everything exactly how you want it. We could not have been happier with Port Annapolis Marina for our big day.

Profile Picture Cara, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Port Annapolis on May 2, 2015 and could not have been happier with the venue. From the first contact I had with Linda until the day of our wedding she was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with. She responded back to all my questions in a timely manner, she send me the site lay out to arrange where everything would be set up the day of and met me at the venue multiple times to make sure that everything would be set up the day of where I wanted. We ended up having a beautiful wedding day the weather was perfect but we were concerned about it being chilly. Linda let us have the headers on stand by if we needed them to be pulled out by her staff on the day but we did not even up needing them. I fell in love with this venues scenery and that you can really make your wedding your own and bring in your own we not held to using a specific caterer or linens company. The options are endless at Port Annapolis and all of our guests complimented how beautiful the wedding venue was.

Profile Picture Christy, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I start! Linda is absolutely AMAZING!!! She is extremely responsive and helpful. I had a million and one questions, she was so patient and knowledgeable, and gave great recommendations. The venue itself was beautiful and perfect! We could not be happier with our decision in making PAM our wedding venue.

Profile Picture Ede, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Linda is a wonderful woman. She made sure I had everything I needed. The Bridal Suite is cozy and comfortable while still being upscale. The pavilion itself is spacious and so open without the feeling of "roughing it." The deck for the ceremony is nicely finished, we could have gone barefoot! The landscaping is beautifully kept for wedding season. The patio is a great secondary space. The gazebo was perfect for the bar. The view is gorgeous over the boats in the water. It was perfect ambiance and environment for our wedding. Nautical themes are almost a must here!
Book early! Each event gets the entire day for themselves so there's no rush to get in or out, so much flexibility! That alone is worth the rental fees.
On site staff set up that morning, and if it had rained, we would have had the option to make changes that morning, incredible flexibility and concern for the event.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are so thankful for having found this hidden treasure for our venue. The site is absolutely gorgeous. The landscaping is breathtaking and with the wide array of flowers already there, you do not need to pay thousands of dollars for a florist! The site is so naturally beautiful all you have to do is bring your guests, the food, and the linens and you have yourself a gorgeous setting for your special day! For a small extra fee, you can have more lights added to the lights that are already there and they will put them up for you! The bridal suite is so convenient and perfect for getting ready. Linda Budimir is the event coordinator and a fabulous one at that!! She was there for us every step of the way and so accommodating to anything we needed. She goes above and beyond her call of duty to make sure that you have everything you need. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful outdoor wedding on the water!

Profile Picture Frances , 9/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception on April 27, 2013 was made special by our venue, Port Annapolis Marina and Pavillion manager, Linda Budimir. Linda was with us every step of the way. She suggested vendors, contacted several on our behalf, offered design advice and allowed us flexibility when we needed it. We were lucky enough with the weather not to require the use of the canvas walls, but the option gave us peace of mind. The use of the adjoining bridal suite gave the bridal party a haven to relax throughout the day and escape occasionally the during the reception. We would (and do) recommend Port Annapolis Marina for any type of gathering from graduation party, family reunion, to wedding ceremony and/or reception.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We visited Port Annapolis Marina for the first time on a fairly cold, rainy day in March of 2011. Even on a day so un-wedding-like, we loved the space from the start. If you're looking for an outdoor venue that captures the beauty of Annapolis (cool Bay breezes, rows upon rows of tall-masted ships, lovely gardens, etc.) look no further than Port Annapolis.
Our venue contact, Linda Budimir, was one of the kindest, most generous, and thoughtful people we've ever worked with. She was always more than happy to answer any questions we had about the venue, and offered a great number of resources at her disposal to assist with our decorations for the Overlook Pavilion (which, when paired with a smaller 30'x30' tent on one side was more than sufficient to comfortably seat 185 guests as well as a spacious dancefloor). In the year that passed since we first saw the venue, she oversaw significant improvements to the space, which now boasts several lovely gardens, a very large bridal suite (which she gave us full access to the day before the wedding), and a beautiful wooden deck that juts out from the lawn toward the dock, making for an incredible vista for our actual ceremony and the pictures that followed. Having access to the bridal suite was so incredibly helpful as it allowed us to store table decorations, place cards, table numbers, centerpieces, and even a few bridesmaids dresses at the site without having to worry about transporting any of that the next morning. In addition, we were allowed to store items in the bridal suite after the event on Saturday and could move them out with no hassle the next day. Many venues insist that the space look like nothing ever happened within an hour after the end of the event, not too mention the many "wedding venues" that make a habit of booking events back-to-back or even simultaneously. At Port Annapolis, they are more than happy to make your wedding experience as personalized as possible, and at no point will you ever feel rushed or pressured.
The staff at Port Annapolis is very easy to work with, and are more than happy to make changes to help your wedding look the way you want it to. We needed a series of hooks installed into the rafters of the pavilion to hang strands of paper lanterns, and Linda's staff had them installed for us well in advance of when we needed them. The grounds are kept very well, and the flowers and azalea bushes that frame the lawn and pavilion are truly lovely.
All in all, we couldn't have been happier with Port Annapolis Marina. We were very fortunate to be married on a beautiful day, but the Overlook Pavilion would easily have seen to our needs had we needed to move to a rain plan, as it comes equipped with vinyl sides that can be extended to block out wind or rain. We were treated with a gorgeous day, and over the course of the past several days since our wedding took place, we have not stopped hearing from our guests about how it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to, and we know that Port Annapolis had a lot to do with that.

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Annapolis, MD has limited venues for weddings over 150 - ours ended up at 200 and we were left searching for a space. We wanted Tapenade/Chef Raphael Jurkovic as our caterer and did not want to have our wedding at a hotel. My husband found Port Annapolis as a possible venue and growing up in Annapolis, I knew it to be a marina, but never a space that could host a wedding. It was perfect! From our first contact with Linda at Port Annapolis, she is a pure pleasure to work with, she wants to make sure your day is one to remember forever. We added several tents to the pavilion and an additional lounge seating area with patio heaters and the spot was incredible. Guests couldn't get over the view of the masts, water in the background-truly Annapolis, the flowers and greenery are kept very beautifully and the ability to create the space as "your own" was unmatched. Port Annapolis produced a wedding ceremony/reception that was purely "us" from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Mary Cecile, 10/2/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Overlook at Port Annapolis was a spectacular place for our wedding. For anyone who is a avid Annapolis water person, this is the place to be married. We wanted a venue that represented us. Water, boats and the general feeling you get when enjoying a Annapolis weekend during the summer. Linda was such a pleasure to work with. Easy going, responsive, and provided us with all the details and things to think about to make our day a great success. The site is clean, well landscaped, and well maintained overall. We did not have one problem and everyone is still commenting on how beautiful the location was.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cindy, 8/8/09, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most beautiful place to get married. Helped us with anything we needed. Loved it!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/20/06, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic location for a wedding! The view is gorgeous, especially at sunset. The site manager Linda is professional, responsive, and accommodating. This location offers a lot of flexibility in the how you can decorate, choosing your own caterer etc. They let us set up the night before, which was a huge help. This venue is highly recommended, our guests raved about it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/19/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

a beautiful location...with sailboats, Chesapeake Bay in the distance and the lush landscaping around the pavilion. The marin was very accomidating!

Profile Picture Moira, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
4.7

I just wanted to take a moment to share how fantastic, responsive and flexible Linda is! I cannot find the words to describe this space- it was everything my husband and I were looking for (and he actually found it!). What gets better than a gorgeous outside garden space right next to the water and beautiful sail boats? I describe Port Annapolis as a "hidden gem" that we were lucky enough to find! Linda- thank you for everything! For making the booking process so easy, for allowing up to "stop by" to see the space prior to the wedding, for being in constant contact with Sandy and for helping to allow our dream wedding to come true!

Natalie (Vermillion) Emery

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Linda is fantastic and the venue itself was gorgeous. She is extremely helpful and responsive. Even the day of the wedding, we wanted to switch out the chairs from the caterer and use the venue's chairs - she made this happen swiftly and easily. My only complaints are that it was quite pricey to rent and that price didn't include the "good chairs" or any extra non round tables. I found that a little odd. Also, it was slightly difficult to coordinate the tent people to setup and take down. Other then that though, no complaints! The bridal suit is very nice as well.

Profile Picture User3662332, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews