Barnstable, MA 02630 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Porcelain Rose Productions

We are a mother and daughter film team dedicated to capturing every emotion and special moment of your wedding day-- just the way you experienced it! Your wedding day goes by so fast, and it is so important to have the opportunity to relive it. We use the best video, sound, and editing equipment to produce your special and individualized high end wedding film. Once you peruse our original films and film stills, we think you will agree our artistic vision and production are truly “a cut above the rest.”

hallway
sparklers

• Videos 4

8 Reviews for Porcelain Rose Productions

Alyson · Married on 08/22/2013

Unfortunately, I cannot accurately express just how overwhelmed and happy my HUSBAND and I are after finishing the videos. We are completely blown away and overcome with emotions (we seriously both cried the entire time we watched)...feelings very similar to the ones that we felt that day. Liz and her mother truly captured the essence of our special day down to the most meaningful details!! The images, the sounds, the editing, the moments, the songs....everything is absolutely beautiful!! I wish there were adequate words to describe how happy we are and how thankful we are that we found Porcelain Rose to capture our most beautiful day on film. Liz obviously put a LOT of thought, time and effort into creating and editing our video and we CHERISH it! I could not have imagined our wedding video being any more perfect!! She did an AMAZING job and we are overjoyed!! One of the smartest choices we made in regards to our wedding, was to hire and work with these wonderful women! From the first time we met them to the last email Liz wrote, it has been an absolute pleasure to work with them both! I HIGHLY recommend Porcelain Rose to anyone who is considering a videographer (and I strongly suggest you do have your day recorded)!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Rosa · Married on 04/07/2013

I think Ive watched my engagment video about a billion times when I got it the first week. Its sooooo perfect! Liz is an artist and an expert in what she does (she got her degree in this from UCSD after all!) We are Iranian so I thought there might be a culture problem but she made the video so perfect! She knew exactly what to focus on. I told her she is 1/4 Persian now. Her and her mom are such fun to work with.... Liz is an angel, constantly giving me wedding advice and her mom my fairy god mother, her mom is even helping me with my sofreh for my wedding! Thank you both so much

Sent on 07/26/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2012

I first met Liz at the Bridal Bazaar and from the beginning she was amazing! My husband and I are blown away by her talent. The video she produced blew our expectations out of the water! She has a true talent and captured every important detail and aspect from our day. She truly delivered a stellar product. Another great thing about Porcelain Rose is the the DVD packaging- It made us feel like movie stars with our pictures and details listed on the packaging, something we never expected! She definitely made us feel like VIP clients. Stop reading and send her an email- you will not regret having Liz and Porcelain Rose capture your special day. It was one of the best decision we made!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Award

Porcelain Rose Productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD