10405 Baur Blvd, Suite F, Saint Louis, MO 63132 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Poppies Design Studio

Poppies Design Studio is a special event florist located in central St. Louis. We provide floral design work for weddings and corporate events. At Poppies, we not only enjoy designing works of art but we have huge green thumbs and are currently growing many of our own products at a farm about 120 miles north of St. Louis. Many flowers such as hydrangea, dahlias, zinnias, honeysuckle, peonies and much more come straight from our fields and are as fresh as you can get when it comes to flowers. This allows our works of art to stay fresher, last longer and be genuine and unique when it comes to our bouquet creations. Because we have the ability to grow our own flowers, depending on the date of a wedding, Poppies has the ability to specifically grow certain flowers for specific weddings (as long as the growing season allows them to grow). Poppies gladly serves all areas in a 200 mile radius from St. Louis as well as travels for destination weddings upon request. We take bookings 6-12 months in advance and book quickly. If you are interested in booking, please visit our website and contact us. You may also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, where we have a fast collection of our work as well we many inspiration boards for all our brides to check out.

Follow Poppies Design Studio on

Poppies Design Studio 3
  • Alex

Alex Whitaker · Married on 10/13/2019

Pinterest worthy florals!!

2 words...incredibly talented!!! I let Ashley totally take control when it came to my flowers. Her final product was better than anything I could have ever came up with. It was totally Pinterest worthy. She’s a creative genius and I definitely not only recommend booking her for your event, but I also recommend letting her come up with the design! I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Poppies Design Studio 4
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Floral Dreams!

There are not enough words to describe the flowers Ashley created for me. It’s like she was able to just pop into my head and see exactly what I wanted! They were everything I have ever dreamed of in my wedding flowers. She is so knowledgeable and has perfected her craft into beautiful floral works of art! She created floral pieces that could be moved from the ceremony to the reception, and even took care of getting them moved! And, all within a budget that I could be happy with as well! Truly the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! The only disappointing thing is that I couldn’t enjoy them for longer, as we left for our honeymoon the next day!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Poppies Design Studio 5
    Poppies Design Studio 6

Paige · Married on 09/23/2018

I cannot recommend Poppies enough! Ashley is amazing, and her dedication to her work truly shows. It was always a joy when we got to meet with her, and I loved seeing her unique eye for design and her passion for what she does. She was amazing at helping us decide where we needed flowers, and I loved how she was committed to reusing the flowers when possible, moving our ceremony flowers to the reception when the time came. She also had so many beautiful options of rentals - from vases to candles and table numbers. Day of, her work was STUNNING. She made the venue and our decorations look PERFECT. She was so helpful in helping us arrange the decorations we brought and coordinating them with hers. I couldn’t imagine a more beautiful bouquet. Ashley is AMAZING, and if you are looking for a St. Louis florist you can count on, choose Poppies.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Award

Poppies Design Studio Pricing

Poppies Design Studio Price Rates

Poppies Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Maupin Photography
    Maupin Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley (and her team) are absolutely amazing at their floral works of art. I can't call them something as simple as an "arrangement" when her pieces come out more and more beautiful every single event that Poppie's Design Studio does. She is highly detailed and an absolute pleasure to do business with. HIGHLY recommend for any of your floral event needs.

• Katie Beach Photography
    Katie Beach Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently shot a wedding with Becky and I was so impressed with not only her beautiful floral arrangements (which were stunning!!!) but with her amazing service. She stayed to personally make sure that every arrangement was placed properly and that every boutineer was safely attached to each tux. Becky was absolutely fabulous and I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

• Merry Images Photography
    Merry Images Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply the best flowers - fresh, colorful and well presented!

• 10405 Baur Blvd, Suite F Saint Louis, MO, 63132 See on map