Poppies Design Studio Reviews

33 | Saint Louis, MO

33 Reviews for Poppies Design Studio

Kayla · Married on 06/06/2020

Ashley will make you floral dreams come true!

If you’re looking at Ashley’s page, stop and book an appointment now. Her designs are not only beautiful, but she listens to your ideas and makes them better. From the moment we started talking about the day I knew I needed her team to be apart of our special day. At the appointment she asks you about every part of the day and gives different options and opinions that are best suited for your needs. Where other florists would try to upsell you into spending more, Ashley tries to find ways to save you money and still achieve the vision for your wedding. She also has a variety of centerpieces and decor to rent. Our guests could not stop raving about the flowers and her designs on the day of our wedding. When choosing AM Floral Designs you will get everything you imagined and more.

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel Shifter · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible

Ashley is phenomenal - she went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was stunning. Our wedding would have not been the same without her creativity and expertise.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Alex

Alex Whitaker · Married on 10/13/2019

Pinterest worthy florals!!

2 words...incredibly talented!!! I let Ashley totally take control when it came to my flowers. Her final product was better than anything I could have ever came up with. It was totally Pinterest worthy. She’s a creative genius and I definitely not only recommend booking her for your event, but I also recommend letting her come up with the design! I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Floral Dreams!

There are not enough words to describe the flowers Ashley created for me. It’s like she was able to just pop into my head and see exactly what I wanted! They were everything I have ever dreamed of in my wedding flowers. She is so knowledgeable and has perfected her craft into beautiful floral works of art! She created floral pieces that could be moved from the ceremony to the reception, and even took care of getting them moved! And, all within a budget that I could be happy with as well! Truly the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! The only disappointing thing is that I couldn’t enjoy them for longer, as we left for our honeymoon the next day!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Paige · Married on 09/23/2018

I cannot recommend Poppies enough! Ashley is amazing, and her dedication to her work truly shows. It was always a joy when we got to meet with her, and I loved seeing her unique eye for design and her passion for what she does. She was amazing at helping us decide where we needed flowers, and I loved how she was committed to reusing the flowers when possible, moving our ceremony flowers to the reception when the time came. She also had so many beautiful options of rentals - from vases to candles and table numbers. Day of, her work was STUNNING. She made the venue and our decorations look PERFECT. She was so helpful in helping us arrange the decorations we brought and coordinating them with hers. I couldn’t imagine a more beautiful bouquet. Ashley is AMAZING, and if you are looking for a St. Louis florist you can count on, choose Poppies.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Devon · Married on 02/03/2018

I reached out to about 10 different local florists, and Ashley with Poppies Design immediately stood out from the rest (I was very picky about my florist/flowers – so this was a big wedding decision for me personally). I knew she’d be our florist after my first phone call with her, where she proved extremely knowledgeable and had so many helpful suggestions on how to save money while still getting the lush floral look I wanted (whereas many other florists told me ‘we can’t give you the look you want within your budget’). After a couple more phone calls, reviewing my pinterest board, and putting up with a whole lot of email requests from me as I changed my mind on small details – Ashley absolutely NAILED IT!!! I was speechless when I saw all of her work come to life on my wedding day and couldn’t believe she made my dream wedding come to life. Not to mention, she provided centerpiece vases, small votive candles, tall candle sticks (all of the décor I possibly needed for ceremony and reception), did setup and take down (life saver)! THANK YOU ASHLEY – you are amazing!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lynda · Married on 07/22/2017

I can't say enough about Ashley from Poppies Design Studio. The floral arrangements she put together for our wedding were above and beyond what I could have expected and are still the talk of the town among my guests. They were absolutely stunning.

The one thing that set Ashley apart from others during the selection process is that she listened to what we wanted and what our budget allowed and at no point presented us ideas or plans that put us above budget. She was truly amazing to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

My experience with Ashley and Poppies Design Studio was superb! My consultation with Ashley was fun and easy. I shared with her pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and she far exceeded my expectations in look and color. She had my quote out to me very quickly. I wanted to add additional flowers to see what it would cost and Ashley had a new quote out to me in record time. Working with Ashley was very professional and answered any question that I had. I wanted to see pictures of what my flowers would look like and she was able to get a sample picture to me very quickly. Ashley kept in contact with me all the way up until my wedding day. She even offered to have someone move my altar flowers to the reception for me for free. When I received my wedding flowers on my wedding day, my face lit up. My flowers were gorgeous! I got a real floral hair clip that came on a barrette which made it very easy to clip into my hair. Poppies design made my bridal bouquet, toss bouquet (which was complementary), bridal hair clip, bridesmaid bouquets, and boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, ring security, and fathers. They also did corsages for the mothers, grandmothers, and did ceremony flowers down the aisle and altar. I was extremely happy with Poppies Design Studio. Everyone was asking who did my flowers because they were all beautiful. I would recommend Poppies Design Studio to anyone who wants gorgeous flowers on their wedding day and excellent service!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2017

Ashley did a phenomenal job! I'm not big on flowers and from just a few photos, Ashley was able to take my vision and bring it to life. She was extremely accommodating and very personable throughout the whole process. She is extremely talented. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2016

I just had a wedding June 3rd at Pere Marquette Lodge in Grafton, IL and chose Poppies for my flowers. I can't put into words how amazing our flowers looked for the wedding! I was so nervous planning from out of state but Ashley was so helpful and easy to communicate with. The flowers were beyond my expectations! I was so in love with everything that she did and got so many compliments from our guests! If you want the perfect flowers for your wedding don't hesitate...Ashley is the best! I wish I could rate her more than 5 stars!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2015

Pretty early on in my search for a florist I knew that Poppies Design Studio was going to be the right way for us to go. I had looked through many websites and theirs was the only one in which I loved every single image in their gallery. When I met with Becky for my consultation, my decision was made...she was easy to work with, understood my vision and had great ideas. As someone who is obsessed with flowers and had high expectations for having the perfect bouquet, I was not disappointed. My flowers were stunning and better than I could have imagined. The mothers also loved the way the corsages were attached to lovely strands of pearls making them easy to wear all day. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Poppies Design Studio and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Shelley · Married on 08/02/2015

Becky was amazing and so easy to work with! I wasn't very picky on the type of flowers, I just wanted them colorful. She used her creative genius to put together amazing arrangements that were more beautiful than I could imagine. Becky is very up to date on the latest in floral designs and trends, and I knew I was in great hands when I chose her. She was always quick to respond and made time to meet with me when I was there from out of town. I would highly recommend Poppies if you want beautiful and creative flowers for your special day.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2015

Becky did an amazing job on my recent wedding. She did the invitations, flowers, and all the stationary (menus, programs, place cards, etc). From our first meeting, Becky completely understood the vision I had, and executed it perfectly. The flowers, invitations, and stationary were all gorgrous. Becky is extremely professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend Becky and Poppies Design Studio to anyone needing a florist that is willing to go above and beyond your expectations.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Amey · Married on 01/10/2015

Becky was amazing to work with! She took my vision and created wonderful arrangements and décor all within my budget! It was exactly as I imagined! She was prompt and went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up and arranged just right. She even drove around St. Louis the day of the wedding to deliver flowers and boutonnieres and corsages to one location and then to another location to set up the arrangements for the ceremony. We got so many compliments on all of it! I would highly recommend Becky and her team at Poppies for any event!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Ron · Married on 05/24/2014

Becky was a fantastic person to work with when choosing our wedding flowers and invitations for our daughter's wedding. Becky was creative when discussing bouquets and table arrangements. She knew what flowers were best for the time of year. She was open to ideas yet suggested what would be the best for the perfect wedding. Becky created the perfect flowers for the wedding ceremony itself and then transformed the reception into a dream with her creative skills with flower arranging! We could not have asked for anything more. She went above and beyond to make this wedding day so special! Other services that she shared with us were choosing invitations, creating a seating board, creating table numbers for our reception, and suggesting a wonderful calligrapher to write our invitations. We were so impressed and proud to recommend Becky to be a part of your wedding day!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Adrienne · Married on 10/05/2013

Poppies Design Studio was fantastic to work with. Becky was so helpful in narrowing down colors and advising me on what would work best within my wedding setting. She also had so many ideas that I hadn't seen from any other florist. For someone who was as undecided as I was before meeting with her, she was a lifesaver in making my wedding all come together. The flowers on my wedding day did not disappoint. They looked just as amazing as I imagined they would.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/03/2013

Becky was awesome! She listened to what we wanted and delivered more than we asked for!!!! The bouquets were stunning. The way she uses colors and mixes them is amazing! The centerpieces were perfect! Gave the room the final touch of elegance and beauty! Becky is so talented and really listens to what you want!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Becky was one of my favorite vendors from my wedding! Absolutely beautiful work. I especially loved that Becky was a "one stop shop" for many of my decorating needs. Not only did she provide all of the flowers, she also provided vases, candles, votive holders, linens, a cake stand, and many other items. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Amy · Married on 01/19/2013

Becky and her crew were absolutely AMAZING! Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers for my wedding were. From my bouquet, to my bridesmaids' bouquets to the ceremony and reception decor, everything was EXACTLY what I envisioned. I will tell any and all of my engaged friends to go to Becky!!!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2013

From the very first meeting Becky understood what I wanted and she made this entire process so fun and easy. She had suggestions for make personal touches to all my bridesmaids bouquets and really understood that the little details mattered the most to me. Her creativity and flexibility to add certain flowers to create the same look I wanted but within my budget was very helpful. I trusted her completely and she was able to create floral arrangements better than I could have ever imagined. I can not say enough wonderful things about Becky and her work.

Sent on 10/23/2014

The flowers looked great at the church and at the reception. I had a hard time picturing what it would look like but it turned out awesome. I was very pleased with everything she did.

Sent on 11/15/2012

M · Married on 08/25/2012

Ok, so if you are looking for beautiful flowers for your wedding....stop looking and make an appointment with Becky! Seriously, she is wonderful, great communication and does an amazing job. Being a smaller shop (not a major florist, by no means is she small in terms of abilities) she is able to provide a personal touch you won't find everywhere. Oh, yeah did I mention she does gorgeous work! So many people wanted to see and smell my flowers and told me how beautiful they were! I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 08/11/2012

Simply Amazing!

Becky was affordable, creative, professional, and our arrangements were amazing. We couldn't have asked for better quality, service, or results.

We went to so many places that said "whatever you want", or "I think that's perfect", no matter what we said. Becky was the only one that said "I think you should do this", or "I think you might like this better". With her you're not just buying flowers, you're buying an artist.

Thank you so much for being so much better than we could have hoped for. If you need flowers, do not overlook her. She added so much to our wedding, for such a reasonable fee.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Hannah · Married on 01/02/2012

Becky was great to work with. Decorating and flowers are not my forte--but Becky made us feel comfortable and was able to take what little ideas we had and make them really fantastic! She was great on the day of too, very prompt with deliveries, super sweet, and everything just looked beautiful in the end, and that's what matters! She's a bit of trek from St Louis (well, not really, but you know, ILLINOIS) but she is well worth it!

Sent on 03/03/2012

kristin · Married on 11/05/2011

My flowers were extremely beautiful , amzaing and simply stunning! Becky is so easy to work with!!! I would use her over and over again!!

Sent on 12/12/2011