Houston, TX 77063 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Plum Tree Studios

Your Vision. Your Style. Your Day. We’ll give you the images to see it for a lifetime. Packages starting at just $1000. Available Worldwide with no travel fees in many cases.

Our passion is your wedding. We take a personal, artistic, and professional approach to documenting those moments that make you...well, you!

We're a small team lead by award winning photographer, Patricia Pentecost. We're not a retail photo business with random shooters. So, when you book us you get exactly what you expect, if not more. Don't let the numbers throw you; we're affordable and we are also talented and experienced. We want to become part of your family with keepsakes that will make you giddy with excitement or bring a tear of joy to your eyes.

Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Plum Tree! We're excited to learn more about your big day and look forward to hearing from you. Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning!

For further info, please call us at 713-874-4096 or email info@plumtreestudios.com

Follow Plum Tree Studios on

35 Reviews for Plum Tree Studios

Plum Tree Studios 1
Plum Tree Studios 2

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

If you let me, I will go on and on about how incredible Trish is! Not only is she an absolute delight to work with, her work is superb! Trish is kind, genuine, and I felt very comfortable around her. She felt like such a natural addition to my wedding, and ALL of her pictures were stunning! She truly captured the happiness and energy of the day. I can't recommend Trish and her team enough!!!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Plum Tree Studios 3
    Plum Tree Studios 4
  • Lauren

Lauren Koenig · Married on 01/26/2018

Excellent experience from start to finish. Rating is 5++++.

If we could rate more than 5 stars, we would! Trish has a creative eye for capturing details, special moments while making the B&G feel relaxed and natural with much laughter. She made great recommendations for cost related aspects of the entire process of bridal portraits and day-of photos such as hours needed, number of shooters and general flexibility; quality of photography was exceptional and we devoted our photo budget to a very large wedding album with no “reality TV” video. Quality of the album and Trish’s eye for detail in reviewing the final product prior to release was a notable plus.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

Trish is a godsend, and I mean that. She came recommended to me from my wedding planner, and was absolutely the best thing about our wonderful wedding. From the initial meeting, to the wedding day, to receiving the gorgeous photos, she is everything one would want in a photographer and more.

The package I chose included an engagement session, which turned out so beautifully. On the day of our wedding, Trish and her team were prompt, friendly, and so, so patient with my family. She even helped us figure out the cake cutting, which can be a little bit confusing. The photos she took will be cherished forever, and I treasure the experience of working with her.

Sent on 12/29/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Plum Tree Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Plum Tree Studios 1
    FREEBIE
    Become a Plum Tree Studios fan on Facebook. Every month we have some great giveaways! http://www.facebook.com/PlumTreeStudios

• Simply Wed
    Simply Wed Wedding Officiants

It has been my pleasure to work with Patricia at a recent wedding. I was very impressed with her professionalism and her rapport with the wedding party and guests. She kept things moving and yet did not miss any ideal photo ops. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• FDL Bridal Show
    FDL Bridal Show Banquet Halls

I loved this photographer, she was very easy to work with. Her photos says it all!

• Sunnycrest Photography
    Sunnycrest Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Patricia Pentecost? She is amazing, lovely, down to earth, sweet, incredibly talented, genuine & I could just go on & on & on about how great she is as a person & as a photographer. She has been a great friend to me & I really appreciate her very much. I hope to work with you again because I know it will fun & a great experience. Keep up the great work & keep on making every lovely bride smile:) Love Patty