San Jose, CA 95124 Map · Phone number

About Playing with Dough Cookies

Playing with Dough Cookies is based in San Jose, CA and serves the San Francisco Bay Area.

We hand make our cookies to order using only the best ingredients.

All of our designs are custom -- either based upon your color requests and theme, or from actual pictures you send! Our cookies come in ribbon-wrapped gift boxes, platters, or as individually wrapped favors tied with coordinating ribbons.

Take a look at some of our past creations on our website, https://www.playingwithdough.net/all-menu/

Thanks for looking!

45a492fce07d54b7 logo
bridalset2

1 Reviews for Playing with Dough Cookies

Jen · Married on 04/30/2016

I got cookies from Playing with Dough Cookies last month for my sister's birthday - they were delicious and so beautifully decorated! It was clear how much time and effort went into them! Gayle was also very responsive and easy to work with. I showed her a picture of what I wanted the cookies to look like (Harry Potter themed) and the end result looked exactly like the picture!! I wish I had known about her for my wedding - her photos of wedding cookies were absolutely gorgeous. I will definitely be using Playing with Dough Cookies again for future occasions :) highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2017