Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number

About Plates etc

Plates etc is a small business located in Brookfield, WI that focuses on renting eclectic and timeless tableware for weddings and other events. My inventory includes an assortment of vintage pieces as well as charming and unique pieces. Please visit my website for photos and rental information.

www.platesetc.com

plates29
new website pic 2

2 Reviews for Plates etc

Ariella · Married on 08/15/2015

I am SO very happy we hired Barbara's services. She is so extremely helpful and flexible. Planning a wedding can get a little chaotic with many vendors needing to work together. She was very patient and helpful from the first time I contacted her to only inquire about her services to the day of our wedding, and even after. Her prices are extremely reasonable, and the quality of her products is really amazing. If you are in a situation where you need/want to rent your tabletop necessities, and want a little more design than regular white china, I would HIGHLY recommend her services. She helped my vision come to life. Thank you SO much, Barbara!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Plates etc's reply:

Hi, Ariella.
    Thank you so much for the glowing review. It was a pleasure working with you and I am so pleased you liked the vintage tableware items. I wish you much happiness and a bright future in your wedded years.

Very professional, beautiful and fun patterns, simple delivery and pick up... what more more could you ask for? At first I was not sure what pieces I needed/wanted, Barbara was very patient and helped me figure out what would work the best. We were able to coordinate quantities and scheduling easily. Delivery and pick up were right on time. The china was very pretty with quantities and pieces just as we had agreed. Packing up was simple. The online photos accurately reflect the available patterns etc. Barbara is very easy to work with and has something special to offer through this service. You don't need to be wasteful with disposables, nor feel locked into plain tableware. Check out what Plates etc has to offer.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Plates etc's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am happy that I was able to help make your event successful. I appreciate your business.

Plates etc FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

• Brookfield, 53045 See on map