11205 Vilas Street, Parker, CO 80134 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pixels by Mike Photography

Who I am… I'm a photographer with a true passion and love for the art of photography and using it to tell the real story. I'm a passionate person who is head over heals in love with photography, my wife, two children, and electronic gizmos.

As a wedding photographer, I strive to capture every emotion of every wedding day in an creating and artistic manner. It's my goal to collect a series of images that you will instantly connect with and that will be timeless in your family history. I hope that they will be enjoyed by generations to come.

Where I am… I am a Denver, Colorado-based photographer. However I am willing to travel just about anywhere in the state and even abroad if the call comes.

The gear… My primary digital camera is a Canon 50D. For weddings I usually us shoot with a Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens but I have several others.

wwmwrightgog600x
wwmbarbebubble600x
wwmberningdance600x

16 Reviews for Pixels by Mike Photography

Ryan · Married on 10/06/2012

"Working with Pixels by Mike (Mike Carrizales) was a terrific experience! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazingly well! We couldn't be happier with the finished product. Mike made the experience very simple for us...all you have to do is smile for the camera and he takes care of the rest! Mike is a true professional with an eye for cool, candid shots that will last a lifetime. We HIGHLY recommend Mike for any and all of your photography needs...you will not be disappointed! Thanks so much, Mike, for photographing our wedding and sharing in our big day!"

Sincerely,
    Kelly and Ryan Grygiel

Sent on 12/05/2012

Mike Carrizales is an outstanding photographer! He photographed our wedding. When we received the photos, we were so impressed with the variety of shots Mike took from creative/artistic, to posed, to ones that were candid. As a bride, I truly appreciated all the pictures of décor and the room setting. These are many things that I did not necessarily notice being swept up with the whole day. It was nice to be able to experience my wedding again, seeing all these little details. Mike did an excellent job of taking the pictures we wanted. And I loved all the candid shots that caught those unexpected looks and moments. Our pictures are beautiful! Mike was truly professional and a pleasure to work with. We would recommend his services. Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Dani · Married on 11/05/2011

Mike - thank you so much for being part of our special day and for capturing the memories we will cherish forever. You were thoughtful, fun and easygoing. It was nice to work with you. Best wishes in the future and thanks again, Dani

Sent on 06/25/2012

Pixels by Mike Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pixels by Mike Photography 1
    Free engagement session
    Mention this ad and receive a free engagement photo session with any wedding package.

• Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet Wedding Cakes

We are very proud to have Pixels by Mike as a recommended photographer of Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet and our Wedding Venue of Morningside Manor. He is someone that has great integrity and is always there to make to customers once in a lifetime day the best possible experience and capture this memory on film for their family’s enjoyment over their lifetime.

• 11205 Vilas Street Parker, 80134 See on map