Pixels by Mike Photography

Parker, CO View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Who I am… I’m a photographer with a true passion and love for the art of photography and using it to tell the real story. I'm a passionate person who is head over heals in love with photography, my wife, two children, and electronic gizmos.

As a wedding photographer, I strive to capture every emotion of every wedding day in an creating and artistic manner. It’s my goal to collect a series of images that you will instantly connect with and that will be timeless in your family history. I hope that they will be enjoyed by generations to come.

Where I am… I am a Denver, Colorado-based photographer. However I am willing to travel just about anywhere in the state and even abroad if the call comes.

The gear… My primary digital camera is a Canon 50D. For weddings I usually us shoot with a Canon 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS and a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens but I have several others.

• Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

Add'l Hours
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Jessica
    Jessica K. Married on 03/09/2021

Phenomenal

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was he extremely prompt and responsive, he was funny, charming, and professional to boot. Mike captured all the moments that were important to me during our wedding plus many more! The quality of the photography and editing was phenomenal, and overall I would recommend Mike to ANYONE for their photo needs!
    Ryan Married on 10/06/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    "Working with Pixels by Mike (Mike Carrizales) was a terrific experience! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazingly well! We couldn't be happier with the finished product. Mike made the experience very simple for us...all you have to do is smile for the camera and he takes care of the rest! Mike is a true professional with an eye for cool, candid shots that will last a lifetime. We HIGHLY recommend Mike for any and all of your photography needs...you will not be disappointed! Thanks so much, Mike, for photographing our wedding and sharing in our big day!"

Sincerely,
    Kelly and Ryan Grygiel
  • User1011679 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mike Carrizales is an outstanding photographer! He photographed our wedding. When we received the photos, we were so impressed with the variety of shots Mike took from creative/artistic, to posed, to ones that were candid. As a bride, I truly appreciated all the pictures of décor and the room setting. These are many things that I did not necessarily notice being swept up with the whole day. It was nice to be able to experience my wedding again, seeing all these little details. Mike did an excellent job of taking the pictures we wanted. And I loved all the candid shots that caught those unexpected looks and moments. Our pictures are beautiful! Mike was truly professional and a pleasure to work with. We would recommend his services. Thank you again!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Pixels by Mike Photography 1
Offer

Mention this ad and receive a free engagement photo session with any wedding package.

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet Wedding Cakes

We are very proud to have Pixels by Mike as a recommended photographer of Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet and our Wedding Venue of Morningside Manor. He is someone that has great integrity and is always there to make to customers once in a lifetime day the best possible experience and capture this memory on film for their family’s enjoyment over their lifetime.

11205 Vilas Street Parker, CO, 80134
Location of (Pixels by Mike Photography)

Pixels by Mike Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Pixels by Mike Photography include in the starting price?

Pixels by Mike Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Negatives

What photography services does Pixels by Mike Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Pixels by Mike Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Pixels by Mike Photography offer?

Pixels by Mike Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Pixels by Mike Photography offer?

Pixels by Mike Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Pixels by Mike Photography offer for wedding events?

Pixels by Mike Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Pixels by Mike Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pixels by Mike Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.8 in flexibility.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Pixels by Mike Photography offer?

Pixels by Mike Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding