3430 Bath Pike, Bethlehem, PA 18017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date

About Pix-Ology

Custom photography services to exceed your expectations. Pix-Ology, LLC is available for portrait sessions, events, and weddings within Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Contact us today for information on packages and pricing.

• Matthew Scott Photography
01 010002

12 Reviews for Pix-Ology

• Hailey

Hailey · Married on 09/06/2020

Incredible and beautiful photos!

I was so excited to have Janet do the photographs for our wedding on September 6th 2020! She was so professional, easy to work with and took so many beautiful pictures! Any ideas I had for pictures she was able to create for us! I will absolutely use Janet for any future photography needs!!! Incredible job!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely beyond amazing! Pixology is the best!

I truly cannot put into words the amazing talent that Pixology has. From the moment we met Janet, to present day she has truly never ceased to amaze us, surprise us, and to go far above and beyond our hopes and expectations. With every image, she captures moments better than anything we could have ever dreamed of, and being able to capture these moments so full of love and truly display both who we are and the love we share is a gift to say the least. We feel beyond blessed to have been able to meet and work with Janet. She captured moments that have left us speechless and in awe her talents and are forever grateful for her willingness to adventure with us for the exciting and precious time during our engagement photos, the best and most important day of our lives at our wedding - and will without a doubt be looking forward to sharing precious moments to come in our lives in the future for any and all exciting moments. If you want someone who is way more than just a photographer, and want photos to cherish for a lifetime, Janet is without question the person you need. We couldn’t imagine a more beautiful sentiment.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Janet photographed our wedding this past weekend and was absolutely fantastic! She made sure to get all of the pics we requested and was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I aren't the best picture takers, but Janet was able to put us at ease and make us feel much more natural and relaxed. I can't wait to check out all of the pics soon!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Pix-Ology FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2950
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Simply Designed Wedding Invitations

Janet has been wonderful to work with. I have had the pleasure of working with Pix-Ology on several occasions, in front and behind the camera. I get so many compliments on my professional head shots, and her attention to detail is amazing. Her work is beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to any bride or parent to be, she is such a pleasure to work with.

• 128 East Broad St Bethlehem, 18018 See on map