Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc.

Elyria, OH View map

Pink Peppercorn Catering is a full service off-premise catering company. We have been serving our customers since 1986. Our claim to fame is that all of our dishes are prepared the old fashioned way; from scratch. We were voted "Best Caterer in Lorain County" in 2011; and Voted best of the West by Cleveland magazine in 2009 and 2010! We take pride in offering the highest quality at an affordable price! We love the challenge of the off-premise situations that we find ourselves in and specialize in custom menu planning!

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
German
Italian
Latin American
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan
Vegetarian
4.7
    Melissa Married on 11/05/2005
    Pink Peppercorn Catering catered my wedding in 2005, and I could not have been happier with the quality of the food, as well as the service. Judy helped me customize a menu to accomodate all of my guests including the vegetarians. Pink Peppercorn helped me with all of the details including rental items, as well as recommending other vendors and venues. We had over 200 guests at our wedding and they were served in less than 30 minutes, the staff was very professional and efficient. We have used Pink Peppercorn for other family celebrations since my wedding, including my baby shower. The food is always creative and delicious!
  • F
    Frances Married on 02/18/2012
    We were very happy with everything. I appreciate being able to provide my own supplies. I only gave a 4/5 on responsiveness because I would have appreciated a quick response back to emails or phone messages that were sent to know that they were received.

We got a lot of compliments at the reception about the food. I really appreciated how quickly you were able to get everyone served. Thank you!
    B Married on 01/01/2012
    I thought the folks did a nice job. I thought staying a little longer would have been nice, but I did not want to have to pay an hourly charge.

501 Lake ave. Elyria, OH, 44035
4403220606
Location of (Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc.)

Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc. frequently asked questions

What catering services does Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc. provide for weddings?

Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc. offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc.?

At Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc., you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • German
  • Italian
  • Latin American
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc.?

At Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc., the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Kosher
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What percentage of users recommend Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pink Peppercorn Catering Inc. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in value and 4.5 in average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding