Piedmont, CA 94620 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 5

6 Reviews for Piedmont Community Hall

Claudia · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful venue, lots of photo locations, good price

Piedmont Community Hall is the perfect venue - lots of variety in photo/ ceremony/ reception locations (the hall itself, the courtyard, the redwood grove, the fountain, the tea house) all in 1 place! The staff are so kind - they answered all our million questions, went above and beyond to make sure our set up was perfect and our day ran smoothly. Especially Evan - he's a peach. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Daphne · Married on 09/01/2017

Piedmont Community Hall (PCH) was the perfect location choice for our wedding. We made use of the Japanese Tea House for myself & the bridal party to get ready, had our ceremony in the Redwood Grove, dinner in the courtyard outside the hall, and dancing inside the hall. It's a magical place, and there are so many options for beautiful photographs. We knew we wanted to get married in a forest-like setting, and PCH had that, and was extremely reasonably priced (especially for the length of time included in the rental). They also provided all the tables & chairs, so that's one less rental to have to worry about. PCH provides you with a list of vendors that have worked there in the past, but you can bring in any vendor you want, so I loved having that freedom. I didn't have any problems with venue communication - they promptly responded within 24 hours (unless I contacted them during a major holiday, like 4th of July). I would highly recommend considering PCH if you are looking for a venue with a variety of spaces, want to keep both the ceremony and reception central, and beautiful backdrops for amazing photos. But if available, book it fast, as they get reservations a year in advance!

Sent on 09/10/2017
  • User2066599 · 2+ years ago

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting. Our family was so impressed with our venue and I must say that Franki was amazing. I must have emailed her 100 questions and she would respond immediately! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2013