Picture That Design

Mechanicsville, MD View map Visit website

Hi guys it's Picture That Design. We are a full-service Videography/Cinematography + Photography and Event Rental Company. Anything you may need for your special day or special event we would love to services and provide for you.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY WE WILL BEAT ALL QUOTES FOR PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY BY $100 & ANY MIRROR PHOTO BOOTH QUOTE BY $50. PLEASE CALL US ASAP

6hrs Videography / Photography Sessions starting at $1350 Call us today

Products:

-Professional Photography & Videography Services
-Picture That Mirror x Tower Mirror Photo Booth
- Full-Length w/Frame Mirror Photo Booth
- 360x Slow Motion Video Photo Booth
-Beauty Ring Mirror Photo Booth
- Picture That iPad Photo Booth (non-mirror)
-Photo Mosaic Wall (NEW)
-Selfie Wi-Fi Station (NEW)
-Air Graffiti Wall (NEW)
-Augmented Reality Photo Booth (NEW)
-Video Flip Photo Booth (NEW)
-Mirror Air Photo Booth

Photo Booth Features
250+ Premium animations with voice-overs, Interactive Animations, Boomerang features Full-Length group photos, Photo signing & stamping, Beauty filter feature, Photo Retake Feature, Green Screen Support, GIF & Video saving from photos, Video recording, Swipe Layout feature, on glass games and apps, Printing Options, MMS sharing, sharing by email, social media sharing, emoji stamping, Hardware branding, hourly booth rental, on-site attendants, Setup & Delivery, Props for your themed event. Customized Templates, Customized backdrop, Online Galleries ??

Add-ons:
Customized Snapchat Geo-filter
Custom Event Graphic Design
Life-Size Props
Virtual Reality Station.

How it works: Grab a prop, Press start, Strike a pose, sign & stamp, print your picture, text or email, share with the world. ??

pricing *2hr Rental: Picture That iPad Booth Starting at $299
Premium Beauty Ring Mirror Photo Booth Starting at $499,
Premium Full-Length Mirror Photo Booth Starting at $699,
Picture That Mirror x Tower Mirror Photo Booth starting at $999
King/Queen Throne Chairs/ starting at $149
King Queen Love Seat Starting at $400

Want additional hours $150per hour after the first 2hours

We require a non-refundable $200.00 retainer fee and a signed contract to secure your date. This includes the Mirror Photo Booth, 2 Attendants, Fun Props, a backdrop of choice, on-site instant photo printing with cardboard frames, customized photo layout design specific for your event, all digital photos of guests taken at the booth will be sent to you via email or USB download within 24-48 hours after the event. You also have the option to have everything customized specifically for your special day.

Please check us out on Facebook, Picture That Design. Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

The photo booth takes fun to a radically new level. I promise you to have never taken a selfie like this before. Your guest will rave about this feature. Book us today!
See link below for samples of work and videos

Arcade game rentals

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Sarah Married on 03/01/2019

Fantastic Reunion Party

Shawn and his wife did a great job and went above and beyond for our reunion party in DC. Everyone had a great time! They also provided us with an amazing recap video of our event.
    Tiara Married on 10/08/2017
    Used this company for my wedding in October of this year and I am so glad that I did. Super friendly staff, they came prepared, ready for set-up and ready to greet all my wedding guests. Not to mention they were all very professional and courteous. Arrived not only on time, but made sure they were early and helped the clean up crew in the reception area. I was VERY skeptical when it came to planning my wedding, no going over our budget, I wanted everything to be perfect as ANY bride would of course. Picture That Design was the best choice I ever could have chosen. They were within my budget and even came with the best, funniest props for picture taking. My guests were raving about the props even after my wedding, Would I use Picture That Design again, of course, for ANY occasion. Birthday, Wedding, Kids' Party. It was perfect.

Deals

Picture That Design 1
Exclusive
Picture That Design 2
Offer

Book us for videography or photography and receive a free LED Photobooth for your event.

Comes with backdrop of choice, props, customize overlay, boomerang features, text feature, and many more

Washington DC Mechanicsville, MD, 20020
301-715-8907
Location of (Picture That Design)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding