Saint Joseph, Saint Joseph, MO 64485 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Picture Perfect Photography LLC

Based out of Saint Joseph, Missouri, Picture Perfect Photography LLC provides professional wedding services for engaged and married couples. Cecilia Tacket, the owner of the company, is truly committed to capturing your most precious moments. She will strive to document your raw emotions as you declare your love for your partner, creating beautiful snapshots of your big day. Cecilia will work to secure your comfort in front of the lens, encouraging you to showcase your true personality.

Cecilia will prioritize the creation of a genuine connection with each soon-to-be-wed, building a knowledge of your preferred style and tastes. Clients can choose from a variety of wedding photography services including boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, destination shoots, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress sessions. Cecilia also understands the importance of a seamless experience, operating on a one-event-per-day policy as well as offering the services of a second photographer.

Follow Picture Perfect Photography LLC on
9 51 1726181 161316884617017

2 Reviews for Picture Perfect Photography LLC

Nicole H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Cecilia was great!

Pictures Perfect Photography did my engagement and wedding photos and I am beyond happy with all of them! I got way more photos than I expected and they look wonderful. Everyone raved on how beautiful the photos are!!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Picture Perfect Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Picture Perfect Photography LLC 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Picture Perfect Photography LLC

Cecilia

Cecilia

Lead Photographer

I’m Cecilia. I’m a nerdy Modeling and Simulation Engineer that spends her free time capturing your fleeting memories frozen in time. I have been telling your stories for the past 8 years, and the bigger my business grows, the bigger my passion grows to make your every memory picture perfect.

Whenever I'm not working and being a perfectionist, I enjoy playing tennis, chess, working out, walking my dog, practicing martial arts, and spending time with my amazingly supportive family and irreplaceable friends...and being a huge goofball.

I am a reliable, fun, and creative photographer who takes both candid, and posed images who doesn't want her clients ending up with average images.

So, let's work together and create some beautifully unique photos together!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Saint Joseph Saint Joseph, MO, 64485 See on map
    (816) 449-0672 (Phone number)
    Location of (Picture Perfect Photography LLC)