Walker Ave, Greensboro, NC 27407 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Picture Paparazzi

Picture Paparazzi is a wedding photo booth rental service based in Greensboro, North Carolina. This fun and friendly service aim to keep your guests entertained and interacting throughout your wedding event. Guest can enjoy swapping props and taking snaps to create memorable keepsakes of your fabulous celebration.

Picture Paparazzi offers their free-standing Magic Mirror photo booth for your unique occasion. This open-air entertainment booth is perfect for fitting up to 10 guests per photo. The photo booth features a touchscreen for ease of use and LED light surround for an extra sparkle. This state-of-the-art booth offers an on-site printer which means no waiting to see your work of art. Picture Paparazzi provides a range of photo booth rental packages to suit your needs, with a variety of premium backdrops and props available to choose from. A collection of your final images will be made available on a password-protected gallery.

• Snap4U Photobooth

Picture Paparazzi 2
Picture Paparazzi 3

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Photo booths are a must

I absolutely loved using Picture Paparazzi as our photo booth at our wedding. All of our guests enjoyed having their photos made and using the props that were offered. I had never seen a mirror photo booth until Picture Paparazzi and it was awesome! The staff were very professional and helpful. I loved that not only did we receive a hard copy of all of the photos from the wedding, but we were also given a flash drive! In lieu of expensive wedding favors that no one is going to use (more than likely), I think this is a neat way to give your guests something to take home!

Picture Paparazzi 4
    Picture Paparazzi 5
    Picture Paparazzi 6
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Sequoia Hill · Married on 05/19/2019

Spring Wedding

I highly recommend Picture Paparazzi!! They had a booth for my wedding on 5/19/19 and my guests had so much fun. Their professionalism and interaction with my guests made for a very fun time. Also, their picture print outs are great quality and are a nice token for everyone to take home!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Picture Paparazzi FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Flip Book