Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,250

About Picasso Floral Designs

Wedding flowers are something you will remember for a lifetime. These are the flowers that will always trigger special memories of the day you and your spouse shared, so it's important to pick something perfectly you.

We take special care to ensure the bouquets and on-site floral décor reflect your individual style and budget…whether you prefer timeless tradition or a sleek contemporary look.

We can create a unique, personalized look by adding embellishments to your bouquet and bouquet handle with sparkling touches or accents like pearls, berries, butterflies, decorative colored wire, rhinestones, heirloom jewelry, brooches, ribbon, tulle, lace, peacock feathers and almost anything else you'd like.

Each wedding we do at Picasso Floral is custom-designed with you in mind, and we will go the extra mile to ensure your flowers are more than a just a lovely memory.

Follow Picasso Floral Designs on

img5889
img5891

12 Reviews for Picasso Floral Designs

Sydne · Married on 04/08/2017

I can’t say enough amazing things about Picasso Floral. They worked with me throughout the planning process to bring costs down while still keeping the colors and amount of flowers I needed. I went in with a budget (and to be honest, flowers were not at the top of our priority list cost wise), and she helped me to pick flowers that would help me to stay within that budget. If I came in with pictures, she would show me similar flowers that could dramatically cut the costs. She also worked with me on vases and other high cost items. I was able to borrow and return the vases to her a couple weeks after the wedding. Also, with a venue change just months before the wedding, she worked with me to change my flower order as needed. She delivered the flowers to the site and stayed with the wedding coordinator for a couple hours setting everything up (even tying the eucalyptus around the cocktail tables). Can’t say enough about them – would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2016

I loved working with Colleen! I came with pictures in mind and met 3 florist before her. I felt she really understood 'my vision' the best. She just got it and I trusted her. She's so sweet and very easy to work with. Every time I called - she answered and she even stayed late one night to meet my schedule.
    Her prices are very reasonable and she even came right under my budget! She's also very flexible with the repayment plans.
    The day of the wedding, there were two areas of the wedding I forgot about and called her that morning requesting extra greenery- she came to the rescue delivered no problem!
    My flowers were so beautiful and exactly how I pictured. :) I was obsessed with the girls bouquets and mine!! I got several compliments.
    I highly recommend choosing Colleen as your florist!!! You won't go wrong.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

We were referred by a friend to Colleen and that was the best advice we got regarding the wedding. She was very knowledgeable and professional when we first met guiding us through the process of choosing the right floral arrangements for our situation within a very reasonable budget. We overlooked the groomsmen's boutineers and on the morning of the wedding Colleen was able to make them up quickly and perfectly. What a stress reliever! We would highly recommend Picasso Floral Designs to anyone needing flowers and they will be our go to spot from now on!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Award

• Indian Trail, 28079 See on map
    Location of (Picasso Floral Designs)