3011 Hazel Ave, Hood River, OR 97031 Map · Phone number

About PhotoVlado

Images that capture the emotion of the day. Vlado is known for having a keen eye that catches those personal moments and the unique detail of your wedding. He is a master with the craft of using imagery software to create any kind of mood imaginable, all with an artistic flair. Vlado studied and received his degree in photography in Europe, and his training is evident in the quality of his work.
Please visit my website http:www.photovlado.com/

SCH1245
SCH1245

7 Reviews for PhotoVlado

• X

Xan · Married on 05/01/2010

Vlado was an excellent photographer. We are so pleased at how the pictures turned out! He has a great sense of style and the pictures ended up unique and beautiful. We also appreciated his flexibility in scheduling us for an elopement package for a few hours only, rather than a full day. He arrived on time, worked for the full two hours, and I received my picture CDs within the week. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Tanah · Married on 08/01/2009

Vlado was incredibly professional yet creative in his approach with us and all of our party. He was the best photographer I have personally worked with and was consistent, great at communication and worked with us on our budget and large family. The cost was far worth what we received from him and he truly deserves more than what we can give for the quality of photos that we got from him. He was a blast to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2009

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2009

I can't really express into words our experience and do it justice. He is a wonderful photographer and we are so pleased with our wedding photos. Vlado makes you feel comfortable and it shows in the pictures. He also has a keen eye and sees beauty in shots/locations that I would never have dreamed of for shooting. I can't thank him enough for this priceless gift. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone. All you have to do is just take one look at his portfolio.

Sent on 07/25/2009