10128 Horseshoe Ln, McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About PhotosTM Bay Area Photography

PhotosTM Bay Area Photography is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Let us be part of your special day — we would love to capture your special moments.
We serve the entire San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Destination wedding inquiries are welcome!

Our Trademark is "Breathtaking photos for unforgettable memories"™

0303 Shiany Felix 9 13 2008 TM
0544 Shiany Felix 9 13 2008 TM

12 Reviews for PhotosTM Bay Area Photography

Marina · Married on 09/12/2011

The decision to book Mike as a photographer for our wedding was an easy one. I had known Mike socially for quite some time, and I always admired his work. Besides being a talented photographer, he is also very friendly and personable, so our guests enjoyed taking pictures with us because Mike made it fun for everybody. His direction was very helpful, and the pictures came out beautiful. We especially appreciated his great suggestions for photo locations and setting. He has an eye for beauty and definitely knows how to please customers as critical as I am. His rates were very reasonable, and he delivered the photos in two days! We will definitely book Mike again for another session soon. I highly recommend him as a solid professional and talented artist.

Corina · Married on 12/15/2009

Mike was our wedding photographer in 2009. He did a great job and was a pleasure to work with all through the process: planning, engagement session, wedding, editing, and album design. His work is amazing and he understood exactly what we were looking for. We definitely recommend him!

Aylin · Married on 09/06/2009

Mike is by far the most amazing photographer! His work and service is absolutely phenomial! He is a pleasure to work with! I am so thrilled with the pictures he took for my engagement and wedding! Not even in mydreams did I imagine havig the photos I have today!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

PhotosTM Bay Area Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency
    WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love to work wit hPhotosTM team. Not only All our brides, grooms, families are happy the work result but also They are very easy to work with and professional.

• Mark-Photo
    Mark-Photo Wedding Photographers

Mike is a very talented photographer. I work with him on several weddings each year and it’s always a pleasure to do so. His vision and talent expressed in his photos in a great way. I highly recommend Mike as a photographer.

• 10128 Horseshoe Ln McKinney, TX 75070 See on map
    4085335523 (Other Phone Number)