3534 jupiter drive, North Royalton, OH 44133 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Photosnapz Photobooths

4 hour photobooth rental packages starting at $499. When it comes to renting a photobooth for your event , nobody can offer what we do for as little as we do for the price, quality and satisfaction that we offer. 4 hour photobooth packages starting at $499. Photosnapz has added new touch screen booths which will enable the guest to walk in the booth and choose whether they would choose a black & white, color photo strip or do a 30 second live video for the host. We've also added our new I-pad option which is great for corporate events, weddings, or any occasion. The I-pad option allows the guest to upload their pictures to Facebook immediately after the photobooth session. Green Screen is coming summer of 2013.

1638025666 o

3.0
      0.5
      1.0
      3.0

This vendor does not return calls and will only communicate via emails. I called them at least 10 times in the weeks before my wedding and THEY WOULD NOT CALL ME BACK!!! The vendor showed up 3 hours late (and only AFTER my wedding planner called them and left a not too nice message) and could not be set up in the selected area INSIDE my venue. This caused my guests to have to walk out of my venue into the lobby instead of staying in the room I paid for. This company had the best price, but as always..... you get what you pay for! If I could do this again, I would have paid a little more money to ensure better communication with the vendor and timely services. Please spend your dollars more wisely than I did in this area. It will be less stressful!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Photosnapz Photobooths's reply:

This is simply not true

Photosnapz Photobooths Pricing

Photosnapz Photobooths Price Rates

Photosnapz Photobooths FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 3534 jupiter drive North Royalton, 44133 See on map