Hartstown, PA 16131 Map · Phone number

About Show Me Your Booths Photobooth Rentals

We are a photo booth rental company serving northwest Pennsylvania and northeast Ohio and entering our third year of business in the industry. Our soft-sided, classy booths help make any event memorable and fun. Young or old, reserved or outgoing, you will find all your guests just can't resist making and capturing some memories. One, two, or fifteen at a time, there's room for everyone to join in on the fun.

smyb struthers pro
show me
smyb hotel conneaut porc

7 Reviews for Show Me Your Booths Photobooth Rentals

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2013

We had show show me your booths for our wedding in Erie pa we couldn't of been happier with them from emailing me right back when I had questions to giving us a wonderful military discount to how great and fun they were at our wedding! I would recommend them to anyone the pictures turned out great!!!!! Book up ppl they will book up quick :))

Sent on 01/07/2014

Beth · Married on 09/07/2013

Dan & Darlene provided us with the best photobooth EVER!!! All of our guests loved using the booth and the props were super cool. They set up and cleaned up without us even knowing. If you are looking for a photobooth you must have them!!! They made our guests have fun and feel comfortable in the booth. Also they put together an amazing album for us and we can't stop looking and laughing at it! All guest got a copy of their picture! I have to say it one more time definitely have them at your next event!!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/31/2013

Show Me Your Booths was a great addition to our wedding reception! Dan and Darlene provided wonderful customer service with answering questions to being so accommodating with our guests! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to book a photo booth! The photo album we got of all the pictures was so much fun to look at and I made sure we looked at it immediately following our reception! Fantastic idea and fantastic people own this company!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Award

• DJ Henry GQ
    DJ Henry GQ Wedding DJs

An amazing team that runs and incredible photo booth company! love working with these people every time!

• Hartstown, 16131 See on map