610 deersville Ave, Cadiz, OH 43907 · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Photos by Tricia Richards

I like to make sure your wedding day is something you remember forever, and have a blast doing so!! I'll help take away those nervous jitters and make your day magical! I'm fun and energetic and it always rubs off on my clients! I love to travel and see new places and shoot in different locations!

I started weddings in 2015 and immediately fell in love with the passion, the mystery and the love of the day. I hope to become a part of one of the biggest days of your life!

Follow Photos by Tricia Richards on

Photos by Tricia Richards 6
Photos by Tricia Richards 7

Sarah Scott · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Photographer!!

Tricia is a phenomenal photographer. She captured my wedding pictures and they are amazing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Hands down - best ever!

Tricia was phenomenal to work with for our recent Nov 10th wedding. I booked her far in advance (like one and a half years in advance) because I knew she is who I wanted. Tricia is quick to respond, thorough, and incorporates the ideas you want. She was often my right hand person to talk to and I never worried once with her behind the camera. I wanted to invest in our wedding photos and Tricia does top quality work. I loved making a "must have photos" list for Tricia and enjoyed having her with us the whole entire day. She has a true talent and I would never choose anyone else!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Photos by Tricia Richards 8
    Photos by Tricia Richards 9
    Photos by Tricia Richards 10

Samantha Mcintosh · Married on 10/27/2018

She’s the BEST!

Tricia did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! Our wedding day was rainy and chilly but to my relief she was able to capture beautiful photos despite the dreary day. She’s flexible, friendly, and patient!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Award

Photos by Tricia Richards FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings