Indiana, PA 15701 Map · Phone number

About Photos by Lowry

Professional, wonderful and creative are some words that describe Justin’s work while providing photojournalistic view of weddings as a photographer. But words can’t express what Photos by Lowry brings to the table in wedding photography.

Justin’s professional demeanor while documenting weddings and other events is like no other. Providing for the bride, groom and their families, he takes professionalism to a new level by catering to all the needs of all wedding guests. Justin is always paying attention to the details and you can truly see it in the results.

Follow Photos by Lowry on

kimjaredw 1197
8f41acd001c8d009 1374629530011 stevemary 699
kaitlynmikew 602

14 Reviews for Photos by Lowry

Truly a wonderful experience with Photos by Lowry. On time and very professional. Was hardly noticeable in the room where as he did his best to not get in the way of the hair and make up artists!! He did a great job and took beautiful pictures!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

I can't give enough praises about Justin's photography! He did our engagement photos last October and our wedding photos this October. Professional photos can be awkward, especially when someone is trying to capture loving moments between you and your fiance/spouse, but Justin makes it painless. He made the engagement session so fun and relaxing that I couldn't believe the hour flew by. At the wedding, he made sure to get all of the family photos we wanted at the church, he had tons of great ideas for bridal party pictures before the reception, and we could hardly notice him at the reception yet he provided us with tons of beautiful pictures a few days later. He is very quick to get your finished photo cd and gallery book of your favorite photos to you, and the book is gorgeous! It's been wonderful to have a polished photo book of the wedding to show off to people in such a short amount of time after the wedding. In short, Justin is very professional yet easy-going, very quick to get your photos to you but the photos definitely don't look hastily edited, and very affordable considering the high quality photos you're left with. I will definitely recommend Photos by Lowry to any engaged couple!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Annie · Married on 10/04/2014

Photo's by Lowry saved me from a lot of stress for my wedding day. Justin was professional and fun. He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I still look at my engagement photos on a daily basis and I cant get over the beauty he captured between my husband and I. And on my wedding day, he made sure he got everything I wanted captured. I highly recommend him and wouldn't go any other way. Hired Photos by Lowry. You will not regret!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Photos by Lowry FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs