Photos By Gayle

Salt Lake City, UT View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Photos By Gayle is a wedding photography service based in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Since 2016, this artist has helped a long list of couples preserve their special day. With their bright, modern style, they offer a captivating series of keepsakes that you can cherish for a lifetime. Her magazine-style aesthetic can present you with beautiful, glamorous snapshots of you and your soulmate on your special day.

Photos By Gayle welcomes couples to contact her to learn more about her pricing packages. Along with exceptional wedding photography, this artist can also host engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions upon request. A secondary photographer can also be provided for larger events or for more complete coverage of your special celebration. Open to traveling, this professional caters to destination weddings when available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,300

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Madeline
    Madeline M. Married on 05/14/2022

amazing experience

ahhhh!!! gayle was the most wonderful photographer to work with. the love she captured and the vintage feel are 10/10!!!!!

Photos By Gayle's reply:

You are the sweetest!! Loved taking yours and Conors photos ❤️❤️❤️ Such a dream! Thank you so much!
  • Lucia
    Lucia Married on 11/12/2021

Amazingly talented photographer!

Gayle was such a JOY to work with! She did our engagement and wedding photos and we were so happy with the amazing work she did! It was our first time in front of a camera as a couple, and Gayle was so great with us! She had us do small things during our photo shoot to capture true and authentic moments between us. We can't thank her enough and we are still so glad we went with her from the beginning; she had so many great tips along the way with amazing resources. We recommend her to any of our friends looking for a photographer who is crazy talented and has the calmest, most sincere energy! You won't go wrong if you work with Gayle!

Deals

Photos By Gayle 1
Exclusive

Team

Abbigayle  Behan
Abbigayle Behan
Owner

Hey I'm Gayle! :)

I often feel like I cant put in to words how much I love photographing couples. There is something about capturing the happiness and joy in your moments that makes my heart all warm inside (I know, so cheesy hehe).

Photographing has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I shot my first wedding in 2017, but decided to finally go full time with weddings in 2020 and am absolutely LOVING it.

I received my Bachelors in Anthropology/Sociology because I am genuinely so interested in peoples lives, including yours and your fiancé's! Cannot WAIT to chat with y'all.

Salt Lake City, UT, 84104
Location of (Photos By Gayle)

Photos By Gayle frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photos By Gayle include in their most popular wedding package?

Photos By Gayle includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photos By Gayle offer?

Photos By Gayle offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Photos By Gayle offer?

Photos By Gayle offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photos By Gayle offer for wedding events?

Photos By Gayle offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Photos By Gayle and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photos By Gayle is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Photos By Gayle offer?

Photos By Gayle currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding