Waking Starlight

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$3,700 Most Popular Price

$3,700 Most Popular Price

Hi guys! I鈥檓 Jenny, your photographer and I鈥檓 so happy you鈥檙e here!

I can鈥檛 wait to talk in person, but until then, here are a few things about Waking Starlight. I shoot weddings everywhere but the Dallas/Fort Worth area has been my main squeeze for wedding work for a while now!

But I love travel so much and like to incorporate as many travel destinations into my schedule as possible. In 2021 I鈥檓 shooting in other places away from Dallas as well like New Orleans, LA, Miami, FL, Jackson, WY, and Napa Valley, CA. I love traveling so don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out even if you aren鈥檛 having your wedding in the DFW area!

I鈥檓 ready to have so much fun with you at your wedding! If you鈥檝e never taken photos in your life, don鈥檛 worry, I鈥檓 here to get all your best angles and best moments! My main goal at every wedding is to be there for you- grab your mom when you need her, find that missing groomsmen, make sure someone has the rings, and of course, get all the photos you鈥檒l want to remember for the rest of your life. And don't worry if photos aren't your thing! I make it my mission to make it easy-giving you all the cues to get those natural, candid shots of you and your love having fun, dancing, laughing, celebrating, and allll the things!!

Last thing, if you get a good feeling from me, let鈥檚 talk!

I want to hear all about your wedding plans, and I鈥檓 already excited to be friends!

-Jenny J.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Emily B. Married on 11/20/2021

Best wedding photographer ever

Book Jenny immediately! She is so kind and fun to work with. It was like hanging out with a friend all day rather than it just feeling like a vendor. She made us feel so comfortable taking photos. She is super responsive, engaged and you can tell she genuinely cares about your special day. I will continue to book her for any occasion we needs photos for!
    Colby Married on 04/15/2020

Amazing !!

Very professional. Great experience. The photos are REALLY good.
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 11/09/2019

Highly Recommend !

Jenny is so fun to work with! She takes amazing photos and I recommend her to everyone!
illustration stars

Team

Jenny Johnson
Jenny Johnson
Owner | Lead Photographer

I'm Jenny, and Waking Starlight is my business! I've been shooting for about 10 years, starting when I attended art school at Louisiana Tech University and got a BFA of Photography. I started shooting weddings about three years ago and knew it was the thing I was looking for in my career.

I'm an enneagram 2 and that means I love serving people, can sense the emotions of those around me, and will go above and beyond to be whatever someone needs. I carry that into my business and become a lot of things on the wedding day, from the dress-buttoner, to the cake cutting assistant, groomsman locater, and sometimes wine-bringer when the bride needs a break! I'm going to get the best photos of you and in the process I'm going to be the best friend I can be to you.

One other thing to know about me is that I love ALL people, from all cultures, all walks of life and all belief systems. My faith in Jesus makes room for everyone, for me to love everyone, celebrate everyone, and respect everyone!

Supposey
5.0 out of 5 rating , 174 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals
Three In One Media
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
路 Wedding Videographers

Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
Location of (Waking Starlight)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding