12 Beaver Creek Lane, Durham, NC 27703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,050
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Photopher Photography

Photopher Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Owner Chris uses a photojournalism approach to document moments that are genuine, joyful, and full of spontaneous touches. From outdoor engagement sessions using natural light to precise elements for stunning wedding portraits, Photopher Photography provides timeless pictures that you will cherish for years to come.

Photopher Photography services couples getting married in the Greater Raleigh area. Chris is hands on and provides direction, so you feel confident and relaxed in front of the camera. High-resolution images are available, as well as digital files, albums, and personalized photo books. In order to capture every detail of your wedding day flawlessly, Photopher Photography only books one event per day, and offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Multiple locations
  • Trash the dress
  • Bridal

Other Services
In addition to weddings, Photopher Photography is available for destination weddings and special occasions. Chris is happy to customize his packages to accommodate your needs and budget. Other services Photopher Photography offers include:

• Family and children portraits

Photopher Photography 6
Photopher Photography 7

Veronica · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

When choosing a photographer, you wonder if they will meet the expectations of the photographs that you always dreampt of.

He absolutely blew my expectations out of the water and did an absolutely amazing job. I couldn't have been happier with them, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

Friendly and professional. The best we could have hoped for!

Chris was a pure joy to work with. He's incredibly polite and friendly, and the quality of his work is important to him. We hired Chris to take my bridal portrait and our wedding photographs. The bridal portrait was the first time I really experienced Chris's work. He was very knowledgeable about local spots that would offer some beautiful picture backdrops. I was nervous and struggling with my heavy dress (it ended up being a very hot day), but Chris immediately put me at ease. It was almost like talking to an old friend. He gave great direction and was so easy going, it's easy to relax around him. He even helped me carry my train and veil around! I was so pleased with the bridal portraits he captured, and this is coming from someone who normally hates her own photograph. He knows the best positions, the right angles, and uses natural light to his advantage. The wedding day experience was just as positive. We discussed several important moments I wanted captured, and he caught every single one, and so much more. He preserved so many happy memories for us, which meant the world, especially when we lost family not long after the wedding.

He worked well with my videographer, who he hadn't met before, and kept a smile on his face the entire time. He was always very responsive, and really his services are the best I've seen in the area. He can work with you on your budget and customize something that will work well for you. In the end, we ended up with so many beautiful and professionally shot photographs. I honestly couldn't be happier. I've had several friends and family members comment on the great picture quality, as well as the beautiful natural backgrounds he helped to frame. I've heard so many horror stories of photographers from friends who were married before, but I had zero negative experiences. I honestly can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Photopher Photography 12
    Photopher Photography 13
    Photopher Photography 14

Sofie · Married on 02/10/2018

We reached out to Chris less than two weeks before the wedding, panicking to find a photographer. He was flexibile and kind enough to make it happen. My husband and I are very pleased with Chris’s quality of work, he was patient, professional, he listened to our requests, he even stayed a little bit late to make sure and capture all our moments. We highly recommend Chris for whatever event you might have.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Photopher Photography Pricing

Photopher Photography Price Rates

Photopher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 12 Beaver Creek Lane Durham, NC, 27703 See on map