595 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32805 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Photography by Rick

I am a wedding photographer that specializes in high-fashion, glamor stylized wedding photography. I believe in being a photojournalist at weddings, however this is your once in a lifetime moment to splurge on everything from hair and make-up to flowers and your beautiful dress. So why would you only want someone to take snapshots through-out your day?

On your wedding day I am going to stay out of the way but if I think the photos will be much improved by asking you to step closer to a window, I will. It's all about making you looking as breathtaking.

I've photographed weddings all over the Southeast US, Notre Dame (Indiana), England and Nicaragua.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Rick J

8 Reviews for Photography by Rick

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2010

I dont think I could say enough great things about Mike Richards Photography!! Mike & his wife are SO much fun & my husband and I were so happy we chose them to do our photography for our wedding day! We were just married on September 4th & Mike & Lauren did such a wonderful job on all of our photos! People were just raving about them during the wedding day & after! I definitely wouldnt even think twice about picking Mike & Lauren to do my photos for any event!! We will definitely be using them again in the future!! Thanks guys for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 10/01/2010

Kathy · Married on 10/23/2009

Mike Richards and his wife Lauren are AWESOME! There is no possible way we could have picked a better photograper. Not only were their pictures amazing but their keen sense of beauty and unique shots were fabulous. They were an absolute joy to work with. We definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a high engergy, unique, superb quality photographer for any event.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2009

He is an amazing photographer! Very easy to work with. I have been to a couple other weddings and the photographers never seemed as upbeat and fast as he was the day of my wedding. Most people just want to make it to the reception after the ceremony and not sit around and wait for pictures. But Mike was very organized and kept everything moving and the pictures turned out so amazing! I know the girls in my wedding have already told me that they want him for when they get married! Thank you sooo much Mike and Lauren for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/11/2009