Photography by Ramy

North Wales, PA View map Visit website
$2,999 Most Popular Price

$2,999 Most Popular Price

Photography by Ramy is a wedding photography company based in North Wales, Pennsylvania. Owner Ramy Gendy is an award-winning photographer who is not content to rest on yesterday’s accomplishments. He is always striving to be the very best because the very best is what his clients deserve. Ramy loves turning life’s fleeting, precious moments into wonderful memories that couples can keep and treasure forever.

Photography by Ramy is all about making meaningful connections and celebrating beautiful moments. To Ramy, you’re not just a client; you’re a friend, a friend whose special day he can’t wait to capture. Wedding package features include multiple locations, a second photographer, and high-resolution digital images. Ramy covers no more than one event per day. He is also available for engagement, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,999

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

K Franc Married on 11/06/2021

Exceptional

I am left without words, truly, when I think about our experience with Ramy. From the first conversation, my husband and I knew he was going to be our wedding photographer. He put all of our nerves at ease, answered our questions, and assured us the day would be spectacular. He even allowed us to add on more hours as we got closer to our wedding day to ensure we had enough time and captured every moment. From the moment Ramy and Nancy walked into our room, he had us all smiling and feeling calm. He captured every moment both candid, staged, etc. Ramy didn't miss a beat when it came to getting the best shot; he was always scoping out the landscape, lighting, and angles.

From the moment we entered the cocktail/reception Ramy was everywhere to take pictures of every moment. He was with us for every hug, tear, smile, dance move, and cheers...he missed nothing. Even our guests commented on how attentive, interactive and personal he was! Nancy was instrumental as well and are thankful we chose this he and his wife as our photography duo!

We have only seen the preview of our photos but they are breathtaking and gorgeous. I cannot wait to see them all and it will be hard to chose our favorites. Ramy and Nancy, THANK YOU, you are truly perfection!
    Dawn Z. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible Photographer

We don't have enough good things to say about Ramy! He was so amazing to work with and produced the most beautiful pictures. He went above and beyond. We could not be happier with our wedding pictures, his service, his professionalism, and his work ethic. Would 1000% recommend him to anyone - you will not be disappointed!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 10/04/2020

A Phenomenal Visionary

My husband and I truly believe we chose the most phenomenal photographer in the business --Photography by Ramy. Words cannot begin to express how truly astonished we are with their work, but let me try. Ramy is an artist behind the camera, and Nancy is equally amazing and magnificent. From the first time we met Ramy we knew he was the one. He did not pressure us into a decision. He actually encouraged us to meet with other photographers and see what they had to offer. His work is truly astonishing, but that is only a portion of what makes him the best photographer around. He is also one of the kindest, most talented and passionate people we have ever met. Nancy is just as passionate and wonderful as Ramy. My husband and I had a small ceremony due to COVID and Nancy was our photographer. She took the most amazing shots. Every picture was phenomenal! There wasn’t one picture that we didn’t love. Ramy and Nancy photographed our larger ceremony in October. I have to say that Ramy is a visionary. As I stared out of a hotel window, staring at a parking lot, Ramy captured an image of me that is beyond beautiful. He has an impressive, creative knack to glance around an area, see and then create a picture that will amaze you. Picture after picture has left us in awe of his work. Ramy and Nancy made taking a hundred pictures enjoyable and amusing (my husband is a firecracker). It never felt awkward or forced. They truly felt like they were a part of the family at the wedding. They are the whole package and so fun to be around. Nancy even put my veil in and took it out, and bustled my dress, to the great relief of my mother and Maid of Honor. Not even 24 hours after our wedding was over, Ramy had already posted 58 of our pictures! They are jaw dropping and captured the magic of the night. I feel blessed to have found Ramy and Nancy; you should look no further when choosing a photographer. They have given us the most sensational memories which will last us a lifetime. Make one of the best decisions of your life and choose Photography by Ramy for your wedding or any photography needs. We look forward to working with them in the future. Ramy and Nancy will be our number one go to for all our photography needs from now on!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

North Wales North Wales, PA, 19454
Location of (Photography by Ramy)

Photography by Ramy frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography by Ramy include in the starting price?

Photography by Ramy includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photography by Ramy include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography by Ramy includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography by Ramy offer?

Photography by Ramy offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Photography by Ramy offer?

Photography by Ramy offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography by Ramy offer for wedding events?

Photography by Ramy offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Photography by Ramy and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography by Ramy is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding