Photography by Kelly Mitchell

Baltimore, MD View map
$850 Most Popular Price

$850 Most Popular Price

I have a deep passion for photography, and great artistic background in painting. I've learned a lot through creating conceptual work at MICA but have found great inspiration and excitement in wedding and lifestyle photography.

While I was attending MICA, I interned with a prestigious wedding photography company as an assistant and a second photographer, capturing full weddings, learning and creating my own style of wedding photography.

My style or approach can be best described as photojournalism and using mostly natural light. I like to keep my images honest rather than stuffy, posed portraits. It is your day, your story. My job is only to stand back and capture yourmost joyous moments! I want you to view the images I've created for you and be transported to that day and become completely overwhelmed by the raw emotions that was felt and be able to relive that time and time again.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$675

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$850

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning

What photography items do you offer?

1 User photo

• Emani
    Emani A. Getting married on 12/18/2021

Wonderful photographer!

Kelly was awesome to work with for our elopement. The pictures turned out amazing! She was super prompt and communication was great right up until the day of! She helped coach us along so we could get every shot we wanted (she even printed a few key shots from a Pinterest board I shared with her to reference!) and we ended up with some great candid shots we weren't expecting. I am having a post-covid wedding and we absolutely plan on using her again!
    Caitlin Married on 09/01/2018
    Kelly did such an amazing job capturing our special day! She was FANTASTIC to work with, especially leading up with our vow renewal. Kelly worked with us by being detailed and super responsive in her emails sharing a questionnaire that not only helped us figure out what special photos we wanted but also helped us with our planning and timeline, Kelly is SO organized! She is very professional, punctual, friendly and flexible. A week or two leading up to our day we realized we wanted to add more time to her contract, not only did she get back to us right away that she could do this, she also helped us figure out the best use of her time so we could capture everything we were looking for!

We are incredible thankful for her work ethic, flexibility and expertise. You can tell Kelly really is passionate for photography and enjoys her work. Not only did my husband and I enjoy working with her, so did every other guest that came into contact with her at our party! Many times during the night I know she sought out to capture special moments without overpowering anyone, she simply blended in and took opportunities by being incredibly observant, I could tell she has an amazing “eye” for finding the candid, raw emotions and pure joy of that night! She was AMAZING and organizing and helping us coordinate the formal family portraits too!!!

Kelly was a joy to work with through and through and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her as your photographer, she is talented, fun and definitely dedicated to making sure to capture your special day! My husband and I can’t wait to contact her again to capture any other future special events!
    Anna Married on 07/12/2014
    Kelly did our engagement photos and wedding photos, and did an awesome job at a very reasonable price. We had her all day, and the photos were diverse and amazing - great eye and great shots. We'd highly recommend Kelly to other engaged couples!

Baltimore, MD, 21222

best way to reach me: kphanmitch@gmail.com
Location of (Photography by Kelly Mitchell)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding