Carolina, RI 02812 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $837

About Photography by Jaime

Thank you for your interest in my photography services. I offer a wide range of affordable photography services including weddings, commitment ceremonies, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, school functions, family parties/reunions, special assignments, pet photography and freelance. I service all of New England and can also assist with destination weddings.

• Simply You Photography
  • Bayless Photography, Inc.
  • Zenobia Photography Studios
DSC00260a
DSC00176aedited1
DSC02730

6 Reviews for Photography by Jaime

Jaime was fantastic! my husband and I knew we liked Jaime the minute we met her. On our wedding day we never had to worry when she was there. Jaime captured so many special moments throughout the day. Our pictures came our great!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2012

Jaime went above and beyond in everything she did for my wedding. She quickly responded when I called or emailed regarding the wedding. She took tons of amazing pictures and gives you a cd and website with all pictures. You can order pictures through the website or print them else where. She stayed an extra hour at my wedding when asked at the last minute and did not mention money at all on the wedding day. Jamie was affordable, talented, professional, and easy to talk to. We know who we will be calling when its time for family pictures, baby pictures, and my siblings weddings. Cant wait to work with Jaime again!!!

Sent on 10/14/2012

brenda · Married on 08/11/2012

Thank you Jaime you did a great job with our pictures we love the pictures and we will be call you soon thank you

Sent on 01/09/2014