Lucio Moreno Drive, El Paso, TX 79934 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Ivona

*Based out of El Paso/Fort Bliss, TX. I often travel to NJ for weddings and boudoir shoots.*

I absolutely LOVE boudoir photography. It is so fun and flirty and sexy! I believe we should all embrace the sensual side of ourselves and share it with the person we love the most!

It's not every day that we are able to let go and give ourselves "permission" to feel sexy, gorgeous and hot. And so, on the day of your boudoir photo shoot, my style and goal is to simply let your beauty shine through. We will have fun, you will feel fabulous and you'll walk out of my studio with a little sway in your hips!

All that's required for a boudoir photo shoot is you! (And the little things that you feel sexiest in!) Please contact me at ivona@photographybyivona.com if you have any questions and to book your photo shoot! I look forward to meeting you!

Follow Photography by Ivona on

BlogBoudoir14
beautifulboudoirnewjersey

2 Reviews for Photography by Ivona

Dayna · Married on 06/11/2011

She's positively incredible. Ivona took so much care in every shot and it shows in the product. Our guests at the wedding would not stop talking about how amazing she was. It's so rare that guests comment on the photographer but I'm still getting emails asking about her because people were so impressed.

Her style is unique but classic at the same time. Looking through the sneak peak we've gotten since our wedding a couple weeks ago has left us begging for more. She's worth every penny and then some.

Sent on 07/03/2011

Tiffany · Married on 07/28/2009

Ivona is a very sweet, professional woman. She was very helpful and tasteful in taking the photographs. Her work is very artful and personal, and the photographs mean a lot to my family and I.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Photography by Ivona FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Lucio Moreno Drive El Paso, 79934 See on map
    9154126652 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM Saturday: By appointment only. Phone calls welcome.